Thinking of Getting A Haircut - What Websites Can I go to To Find the Perfect Cut...

divinefavor

for my round face?

Good Morning

It's been a long time since I've started a thread in this section of the forum. I have achieved almost BSL since starting my hair journey almost 4 1/2 years ago. However, I have experienced a little breakage as I haven't been taking great care of my hair over the last year, because of being so busy and other issues. Since I am experiencing a little breakage, I am really considering getting a hair cut. I've been contemplating it for a while but am too afraid, because I think once I cut it, I'm going to start missing my hair! On the other hand, I will be turning the big 35 in October and want a change and want something sexy and sophisticated, but not too short. I have a round face, so a lot of really short hair styles won't look right on my big head! :lachen: I feel now that I know how to properly care for my hair, I'm more comfortable with getting a cut now, because I know that I now know how and have the tools to grow to APL and beyond if I choose to do so after the cut. Do any of you know of any websites that I can go to where I can look at some of the cuts that are popular or maybe not so popular?

TIA for your help!

divinefavor

Re: Thinking of Getting A Haircut - What Websites Can I go to To Find the Perfect Cut

Thanks for posting this JusticeMe!

divinefavor

Re: Thinking of Getting A Haircut - What Websites Can I go to To Find the Perfect Cut

bumping for more responses