Pics of my haircut

H

HoneyRockette

Hello ladies! I said I was going to post pictures of my hair cut and here they are:
Haircut pictures

Well it is only the back of my hair cut. The front is just a bunch of choppy piecey bangs like the picture of Lark Voorhies next to my name. I wanted a Monica cut but the stylist said this fit my face better /images/graemlins/frown.gif. I cut my hair back in February. It doesn't look so much like this anymore because my hair has grown out. I think I am going to leave it short at least until the end of the summer.

I was just thinking about you yesterday /images/graemlins/smile.gif. Your short cut is cute and oh so shiny.

Wow HoneyRockette,
Your hair looks great! /images/graemlins/clap.gif My hair was cut just like that on January 9th and while I love the short sassy look, I've just never had long hair as an adult.I would like to grow my hair to your before pic length. So I have a couple of questions: Have you ever gone from your after pic length to your before pic length before? Could you be my hair buddy when you're ready to grow yours back out at the end of the summer? What will your regimen be now that your hair is short? Do you plan to relax more often? and how frequently will you get it cut? Sorry about all the questions! I'm thirsty for knowledge./images/graemlins/fat.gif
Jen

Your hair looks very nice Honeyrockette. The cut was done very well and the hair is sooo shiny /images/graemlins/up.gif

Hi HoneyRockette! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I love your haircut. It looks really good. /images/graemlins/clap.gif

That's Sharp!

Even though I'm trying to grow my hair out, I always appreciate a good tapered cut. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Thanks all! Hiya Pebbles! /images/graemlins/wave.gif

Jen:
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Have you ever gone from your after pic length to your before pic length before?

[/ QUOTE ]
I have never grown my hair from this short before but I have gone from a short cut to shoulder length before and I believe it took about a year.

What will your regimen be now that your hair is short?

[/ QUOTE ]
Right now I wash once a week and curl it with a curling iron and then I wrap it every night. Sometimes towards the end of the week it looks a little limp so I retouch it with the iron. I get my hair done every two weeks at the salon for a trim.

Do you plan to relax more often? and how frequently will you get it cut?

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't really have to relax more often. I actually like it best when it is a little thicker. I have only gotten it cut twice so far but I get a little trim every two weeks at the salon.

Sure we can be hair buddies Jen. I haven't really thought about HOW I am going to grow it out though. For now I am just enjoying the FREEDOM!!

Your hair looks good. I think short hair for the summer will be a nice change--especially since you had all that hair before. Where do you live? Is it extremely humid in the summer?

HoneyRockette said:
For now I am just enjoying the FREEDOM!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear ya! One thing I appreciate about a short cut is that you can curl it in a snap and get up in the morning, finger it out and go! It's a beautiful thing! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I like your hair cut!!! It looks nice and I am glad you are happy with it.
But GURRRRLL just cause ur hair is short doesnt mean that u can jump back to the curling iron on a daily basis. Go out and buy some small rollers. I got a good look with that and I didn't even curl my hair every day. Just tied a scarf around it and u should be okay. My hair was shorter but u should be able o hold the curl with small rollers.!

Looking good, HoneyRockette! And welcome back, girl!! I think NayNay is right about the curling iron. Don't go too buckwild curling too often!

Can I just say WOW!! Your hair cut is TIIIIGHT!! I really, really, really like it.

For one it looks nice and shiney and healthy, and two I LOVE the cut style.

I am very proud of you because I've been wanting to cut my hair really short (TWA in my case) for a while and then I chicken out....so I'm jealous that you had the boldness and it PAID OFF!! It looks really good, they did great work!!

HoneyRockette,

That is a great cut! In fact, last Friday,I got almost the same cut! I think your layers are a little longer and your cut is much more professional looking (kudos to the stylist). I use small magnetic rollers to roll every other night and finger comb in the morning. I was a bit worried about touch-ups, though. I like to have enough new growth to decrease the chance of overlapping, but I don't know if this type of cut will hold up that long. I'd really like to know how you're managing from time to time. Thanks. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Welcome back HR /images/graemlins/clap.gif Wow, your hair looks fabuouls /images/graemlins/smile.gif It's so shiney, I'm jealopus /images/graemlins/tongue.gif You really cut a lot off!! I get tempted to do the same sometimes, but I'm too chicken.

I really like the cut and your hair is so glossy and healthy looking. It's a very flattering look for you.

That is a cute cut. What drastic brave move.

Where you happy with how it came out? It looks great.

You look cute with your new cut. Your hair is really thick and shiny - healthy. <font color="green"> ENVY </font>
grin.gif

So, are you still getting used to the new length?

Back