THIN/FINE hair sisters unite challenge

timehascome28

okay i just read most of hOnii's thread about her thin/fine hair. i was just about to cut all mine off. i'm getting married in december and i was so dissapointed with my hair but not anymore, i have a fight :boxing:in me again. i'm taking this serious and it looks like there are alot of thin/ fine sisters out there who are taking it serious too. i used to to be ashamed and so fearful :hide:about where my hair is going but you ladies helped me see that i can have strong healthy hair, we all can. so i was thinking, we need a challenge just for us! thin/fine sisters unite and show the world what we can do when we stop beating ourselves up about the things we thought we couldn't change. today is a new day im tracking my growth, my product, everything to do with my hair, but i don't have a clue on what to do to start a challenge. any suggestions? what should we do exactly, what do we need? what are our rules? when do we start? i'm ready ladies, are ya'll? Let's do it!!!!!:circle:

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
We have already united. If you look up above at the stickies you will see one for thin/fine haired ladies. Come on up and join us.

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
okay i just read most of hOnii's thread about her thin/fine hair. i was just about to cut all mine off. i'm getting married in december and i was so dissapointed with my hair but not anymore, i have a fight :boxing:in me again. i'm taking this serious and it looks like there are alot of thin/ fine sisters out there who are taking it serious too. i used to to be ashamed and so fearful :hide:about where my hair is going but you ladies helped me see that i can have strong healthy hair, we all can. so i was thinking, we need a challenge just for us! thin/fine sisters unite and show the world what we can do when we stop beating ourselves up about the things we thought we couldn't change. today is a new day im tracking my growth, my product, everything to do with my hair, but i don't have a clue on what to do to start a challenge. any suggestions? what should we do exactly, what do we need? what are our rules? when do we start? i'm ready ladies, are ya'll? Let's do it!!!!!:circle:

Welcome, lovely, FINE lady! :newbie:

Come on and jump on the wagon. Go out and get yourself 3 essential items: biotin, pantothenic acid (Vitamin 5), and castor oil. These three items have been very effective for many women, especially us fine-haired women trying to thicken our tresses. Read the Thin-Fine haired Support sticky for more information. Use the search function for the following:

1. Biotin
2. Boundless Tresses or BT
3. Castor Oil
4. Stretching relaxers

Welcome again to the family and enjoy your time here! :kiss:

Artemis

I agree w/everything SP said. :yep:

Those four items she mentioned are very important building blocks for fine hair.

The search feature is your friend!!! IMHO, not enough posters utilize its powers :drunk:.

Jetblackhair

Welcome, lovely, FINE lady! :newbie:

Come on and jump on the wagon. Go out and get yourself 3 essential items: biotin, pantothenic acid (Vitamin 5), and castor oil. These three items have been very effective for many women, especially us fine-haired women trying to thicken our tresses. Read the Thin-Fine haired Support sticky for more information. Use the search function for the following:

1. Biotin
2. Boundless Tresses or BT
3. Castor Oil
4. Stretching relaxers

Welcome again to the family and enjoy your time here! :kiss:

I co-sign on this one. I use all three products, Biotin, BT & Castor Oil.:yep:

Welcome to another Fine Haired Lady!

divinefavor

The 4 things that SP mentioned above has done wonders for my fine/thin hair! Look forward to seeing you in the thin/fine hair sticky/thread. Welcome!