THE RAPID GROWTH SCALP SERUM???

temptressparadise

has anyone heard about or used this product..i saw an add in star magazine..and i just check out their site. it has a lot of testimonial but i am not big into trying anything the seem too good to be true..i thought i'd share it here...here is the website www.platinumgrowthsystem.com

RavenMaven

I've seen an advertisement, but it looked really scammy so I never really looked into it. I will check the website out though just for curiosity.

2themax

Bumping....anybody try this yet?

Haven't used yet, but just ordered....I know, I'm a PJ but who knows it just might work!!! I'm thinking very positive and since I can "barely" afford to purchase it - I'm gonna give it a try. If it doesn't work, I'll never try it again, but hopefully it does work. Each of us have different hair needs and maybe mine needs The (Platinum) Rapid Growth Scalp Serum. Grow! Grow! Grow! Grow! Grow! Grow! Grow!:grin:

2themax

Don't know if it's the Platinum Rapid Growth Scalp Serum or the protein drinks I've been having for the past couple of weeks, but my hair grew 1" instead of the usual 1/2"....Just checking in. When I see some "real" growth I'll post a pic:yep: