Belle Du Jour

Our Lady, Undoer of Knots, pray for us.

I'm feeling led to pray this novena about a very specific situation. Even if you can't join me, please pray for me.

Lucia

Interesting. Where did you hear of this book?
BTW, there are 88 days until 2016. I will do this with you if you want. I think we have a similar intention :yep:

A friend sent it to me. Sure I've already done a round and was going to repeat it would be good to have a prayer buddy. I'm in want to start today?

Last edited:

Lucia

Catholic and Protestant Bibles

Complete article

http://www.cathtruth.com/catholicbible/cathprot.htm

Excerpt of books removed from the Bible by Martin Luther.

Hebrew Bible contained only the Old Testament and from its Old Testament it excluded seven entire books - namely, Tobias, Judith, Wisdom, Ecclesiasticus, Baruch, First and Second Machabees - and parts of Esther (10:14 to 16:14) and Daniel (3:24- 90; 13; 14).

Belle Du Jour

A friend sent it to me. Sure I've already done a round and was going to repeat it would be good to have a prayer buddy. I'm in want to start today?

Sorry just seeing this. I'll purchase the kindle version tonight. Can we start tomorrow? We can check in weekly or every 2 weeks?

kanozas

se ven las caras pero nunca el corazón
@Lucia Fr. Goring is a catholic priest? Catholic charismatic center? It looks like an evangelical church. We have a charismatic mass once yearly or so but I missed it last year. Is this your parish? Or is the charismatic center a parish???

Lucia

@Lucia Fr. Goring is a catholic priest? Catholic charismatic center? It looks like an evangelical church. We have a charismatic mass once yearly or so but I missed it last year. Is this your parish? Or is the charismatic center a parish???

Yes he's a Preist Catholic and PROUD! :lol: he goes off on one of the videos I linked it I think.

It's a charismatic center parish. I go to a regular novus ordum parish.
I did go to a catholic charismatic event though at another church they also have that every year it was a really good service.
Info on him
http://www.companionscross.org/priests/fr-mark-goring

Last edited:

Lucia

Fr Ripperger
He's an exorcist and has tons of knowledge. Please say a decade for him and all these Christian warriors and teachers evangelist.

Last edited: