The media, movies, the bad and the occult

zanna

Everyone,
didn't you notice how the media, and the movie industry throw at us occult movies, occult themes constantly now?

All we see are trailers for scary occult themes for adults and children. When it's not that they (movies, shows and even the news) show dark and evil actions, greed, love for money and materialistic things, jealousy, fornication and all the sins in the book.
There is an agenda behind that- mind control: desensitization and acceptance of the occult as being normal and all sins as being normal: everything is turning into bad and evil more and more.

Now is the moment to separate our selves- we are children of God-
Let us not put anything bad in front of our eyes.
Lets us wear the full Armor of God (Eph 6: 10-18)

Zanna

LadyEuphoria007

Hi.
This is my first post here but I just wanted to say that I have noticed and yes I agree with what you are saying. It looks like nothing is as it appears and there is some kind of underlying message in everything.

chicacanella

You know what? You are soooo right.

A woman I know was praying and cryin out to God about something and he told her (paraphrasing), "You sit up and entertain everything I said don't do."

She said, "What God, what are you talking about? I pray, I tithe, I obey your Word."

He said, "I said not to murder, not to fornicate, not to committ adultery and you sit and watch these things that I told you not to do."

Then she went on to saying, "When you sit up and entertain these sins and laugh, it's not glorifying to God." She was saying how she used to watch soaps knowing that the couple in the bed with each other were not married = entertaining fornication. She spoke of movies that glorified murdering and vengance when God said thou shall not murder and vengeance is mine.

Or movies like Harry Potter, which are made to seem like good magic. When the Word didn't say anything about good magic or bad magic but we want to try and twist it as being acceptable or just for fun. This scripture below does not say, "accept good magicians," like the ones we entertain in movies like Harry Potter- it said "let no one be found among you."

Deut. 18:10
10 Let no one be found among you who sacrifices his son or daughter in [a] the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, 11 or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. 12 Anyone who does these things is detestable to the LORD, and because of these detestable practices the LORD your God will drive out those nations before you. 13 You must be blameless before the LORD your God.

And then we try to stack up sins like certain ones are acceptable. How many Christians would sit up and entertain a movie that blatanly glorifies Satanism like Harry Potter does witchcraft because whether we believe it or not, Harry Potter is a warlock. We would never let our children see these things but guess what, witches just like Satanists are receiving their power from the same source: Satan.

So, we grow up and wonder why our children are having nightmares and it is because we aren't guarding their heart. We are responsible for them, they don't know any better for foolishness is bound in the heart of a child but we are adults and should no better. When a person sits and let's their children entertain these things, they are slowly opening a door or making an entrance for the enemy. When we open the door, it may not be a spirit of witchcraft that enters or it may be, but the door should not be open at all.

How many parents pray and cover their children with the blood of Jesus Christ before leaving the house or before going to bed at night?

We wonder, why did Lil' Jim end up turning this way or that way? Yeah, Lil' Jimmie went to church every Sunday but did anyone earnestly pray for Lil' Jimmie or teach him how to earnestly pray, how to guard his heart, how to cast down imaginations, how to study the bible, how to worship God in spirit and truth, how to keep his eyes focused on God, how to not associate with those who claim to be Christians but are sexually immoral, how to not walk in the counsel of the ungodly, etc.

These are things we not only need to teach our kids but lead by example so when they are adults it will be so engrained in them that they won't blow to whatever the world introduces them to. They aren't going to be little, innocent elementary aged-kids forever and we would do them injustive to not equip them for what the world is going to put before them.