The Jheri Juice Challengeeeeee!!! Lets get our retention on point!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mz.MoMo5235

so i see's i'm on the list now :grin:

are we doing starting and ending pix like usual? and how often do we update (with pix that is)?

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
I know right, I'm going hard for the next 3mons, I might even through in the jheri curl cap at night, my SO will really kick me out the bed then:lachen:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:, i visualized this happening to you lol lol, im sorry.... you kicked off the bed onto the floor with a plastic bag on head :lachen::lachen:, ooooeeshh

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
okay! im wit it.. does care free curl snap back count or should we stick to one of the 3 listed?

you can use any juice:grin:
<--my sister uses this. its also a good one :yep:. Its all about the juice. as long as you juicing, you good.

im sure there are more juices out there, i dont know them all.

Firstborn2

Stop frontin, you know me!
Just tuck n roll if he does...just tuck n roll....:rofl:

This have me rolling :lachen::lachen::lachen:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:, i visualized this happening to you lol lol, im sorry.... you kicked off the bed onto the floor with a plastic bag on head :lachen::lachen:, ooooeeshh

Girl you aint right...:lachen:He's already giving me the sideeye cuz I won't get rid of the braids, now he have to listen to the juice bag in his ear:lachen:Um yeah I'm pushing...But it's all for the love of the juice:grin:

yardyspice

I want in on this challenge so bad BUT I loves me some oil something fierce. The Juice vs. no oil for 3 months, hmm.....

yardyspice

You had me :lachen:K I am in!! I better not commit any crimes for the next three months.

Movie Name: House Party (1990) Pop: Ah, I shoulda known you was at this Party, and ya know, with all that Jheri Curl juice you got in your hair, you better not Ever do a crime! The police wont have any problem finding you! "Follow the drip, follow the drip!"

im ADDING you anyway!:poke:

....................:giggle:

MAMATO

I am in ... I've used Scurl in the past and really loved it but never bought another bottle after I used it ...I was in my experimental phase :)

But lately I've been using a semi-homemade juice ...regular african gold mist in which I added foodgrade aloe vera gel... l live by aloe vera :) I really like the mix. I want to finish my jar first and then I'll buy a bottle of Carefree curl (never tried it before)....

Guess what, I'll still add some aloe vera in my bottle and seal with Vatika frosting for a bit of protein from the coconut oil... Yes I know I am an aloe vera wh... and I can't live without some kind of grease lololol

I want to grow at least 1.5 inches in the next 3 months and retain them all. I want a blunt WL cut in june so Imma cut whatever I grow in extra and keep it that way during the summertime.... :)

So please Adora, add me in Sweetie :)

CaribbeanQueen

Ok count me in. I am currently using sew in weaves and phony ponies to transition. So I will use the Scurl on my hair underneath.....

Status
Not open for further replies.