The Isaiah 58 Commission

Dearest Sidney... good to see this thread get bumped. I had a nice talk w/ mom this morning, and she was sharing her recent experience (a couple of months back) about God directing her to study Micah... Much of what we are experiencing now is mirrored in Micah...compelling us to pay attention to what is going on ..

Dearest Sidney... good to see this thread get bumped. I had a nice talk w/ mom this morning, and she was sharing her recent experience (a couple of months back) about God directing her to study Micah... Much of what we are experiencing now is mirrored in Micah...compelling us to pay attention to what is going on ..

Thank you, I will be sure to reread the book of Micah.

lol @ me, Sidney... I realized I posted in the wrong thread but I just bumped it.. :lol:

Yes, that is a deep book... Zion, God's people suffering pains that will lead to the new age.. (persecutions).... are we not here now? False leaders and prophets..they will suffer. Snake oil sales men... selling the things of God for a price (sowing seeds and looking for outcome in a set amount of time) and taking advantage of the people. God doesn't operate this way...He is not on our schedule.. These prophets will fail. What is noted is the curses of the covenant will become true, as it did with Israel. Greed begets more greed. "Rough" is right....

Back