For the frustated christian.... (LONG)!

sidney

Sidney you are truly under the anointing and walking in it. This is an excellent post!
I can truly testify to the TRUTH in your post due to my experience of going through a season/period of brokenness. It was only after I yielded to the process and began to walk in total dependence and obedience, that I was able to grasp what it is to truly love Him. And truly loving Him meant trusting Him and in His will for me. I now know what it means when it says we must continually "die to our self" daily to fulfill His perfect will for us and the kingdom. God Bless you sis and keep them coming!

Thank you for your comment PG480, I am just sharing as I learn from all of you as well. Your post about brokeness reminds me of part of this song.

Brokeness (Brokeness) is what I long for
Brokeness (Brokeness) is what I need (got to be broken)
Brokeness (Brokeness) is what You want for me (for me)

Chorus:
Take my Heart and mold it
Take my mind, transform it
Take my will, comform it
To Yours (to Yours) oh, Lord

sidney

Wow thank you God and thank you all!! I really was feeling frustrated today...and this post came right in time. I'm feeling really blessed and highly favored right now.

Sincerely Thank you!

Praise God, Glad you are feeling better. I'm encouraged everything that was shared as well! Hang in there! And for those in the valley, take courage...when you make it through your valley God will "set you on your high places." Psalm 18:33