The Diva Pressing Iron

Kanky

Has anyone tried this? Reviews?

What it is:
A four-piece set that features the first pressing iron designed specifically for ultra frizzy, curly, coarse or thick hair, plus a travel-size heat-protectant pressing créme, silicon iron mat, and ceramic styling comb.

What it does:
This innovative iron was designed with an exclusive ThermaGuide™ Plate System and advanced ceramic heater that maintains up to 450°F to style the most unruly hair. Two temperature settings are geared for relaxed or natural styles, while the plates grip even the unruliest hair, pulling it taut.

This set contains:
- Diva Pressing Iron
- 2 oz Pressing Créme
- Silicone iron mat
- Ceramic styling comb
http://www.sephora.com/the-diva-pressing-iron-P375830

Last edited:

Muse

Kanky That's funny that you posted this because I just found this iron this past Friday at TJ Maxx for $60! It's brand new and has all of the markings showing it's not a knock off. I was so surprised to see it there. At first I thought maybe the company went under because the irons were poor quality. I bought it just in case and looked it up when I got home and saw that not only was the company still around but the iron was still being sold for up to $210! I posted about it in the 'What did you buy this week?" thread. I did a search on here and didn't see a single mention about this iron before you posted this.

I haven't tried it yet because my hair is already straightened but I'm going to use it this coming Saturday and I'll let you know how I like it. I am curious to see if anyone else has tried it as well.

ETA: The box looked like it was obviously opened but nothing looked used. Even the cord looked like it hadn't been unraveled. Maybe it was a display iron in a salon/store.

Last edited: