The Big Mini

nipday

Hey LHCF!

I saw a commerical today for the Big Mini, which is the smallest flat iron to use on the hair. It supposedly can give the same effects of a regular sized flat iron. The claim is:

Because it's so small and light, you can get closer to your roots of your hair and take it with you for quick touch-ups! The quick heating ceramic tourmaline plates heat up to 400° and the Big Mini generates negative ions so your hair styles faster and stays healthy!

The website is: https://www.semkhor.com/show.asp?content_id=12108&s=bigmini2

I'm thinking on getting one to work on my new growth while stretching. I'm not sure if it has ceramic coated plates or actual 100% ceramic plates (unsure on how to tell whether or not). Have any of you heard or used this one before? Or do you have a way to reduce the bulk of new growth after a rollerset while stretching that doesn't require a flat iron?

Thanks ladies!

robot.

that thing is so small, i wonder if anyone would have to patience to straighten a whole head! :lachen:

but i want one...

LawyerBarbie07

LOL...How could you post this! Its like sweet sweet nectar to a PJ...this addiction is so strong! *Going to purse to get credit card....:wallbash:

I'll keep ya'll posted :)

LawyerBarbie07

Doing a little research on some beauty blogs just made it worse:

I have truly found the world's greatest hair invention! And it's not just me, this baby has been featured in Allure and on the Early Show. It's what's being dubbed the world's smallest styling iron: the TS-2 Detailer. So, what's all the buzz about? First off, look at its itty bitty size. You can literally toss it in your handbag for quick hair touchups anytime, anywhere. Secondly, it's only $30. Yes, you read that correctly, it's $30 at hairbrushesandmore.com (any other "mini" iron I've seen is over $100!). Lastly, it straightens even the curliest of curls and gets hair pin straight. Love it, love it, love it!

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/beauty/mini-me-a-mini-flat-iron-for-under-50-is-it-true-166055/

nipday

Yes! The pjism in me is rising up! :lachen:But I remember seeing the price as $20.00 on the website and on tv. So it would be best to hit that deal quick! Thanks ladies for the reviews--now I know this is product is truth.

When will my pjism ever end?!?!:drunk::drunk: