THE APL CLASS OF 2011!

I have braids in my hair now and I'm debating if i should straighten my hair in the begining of march, just because, and again in May.

Or should i just wait til May and wear it straight for my graduation. Decision decisions.

Anyone reach our goal yet?!

I'm horrible with updating but will be back in March. I'm flat ironing around my nappiversary.

Here's my update length shot from earlier this week. Not the best flat iron but oh well.

Attachments

• DSC02866.JPG
    DSC02866.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 45
Is anyone still on this challenge? :look:

Yes its still going on. I guess the thread is so quiet, that any new posts roll through so fast we don't see them. I think there will be more updates in the summer.

You are crazy APL :congrats: You don't have much to go at all.

I thought I was close to finishing in July or August, but my professor gave me a D-(cut my hard earned length all off).
It's still past my shoulders but sheesh....anybody wanna let me copy or cheat?????

I think I'm doing good. Only 2 inches to go. Hoping to be there this fall. Also getting a trim this fall too, so if I don't make it still got til December where I should definitely be there.

I'm just getting so impatient and ready to get past SL, then I will truly believe long hair is possible for me.

Im still shooting for APL by November!! Im currently around 7 inches in the nape area. So with a trim by the end of the summer hopefully i will still make it! fingers crossed!

I'm totally not going to make APL this year :lol: I've already come to terms with it. First step is accepting the situation lol

Hey classmates! I measured the back of my hair and it is currently at 9 inches. At 10 inches i will be APL in the back. Hopefully i can make APL by November. I will be doing some yarn braids in the beginning of August for two months so hopefully i will be closer to my goal then. HHG!!

Ooooo, put me in!! I should be APL by May/June 2011.

Hey ladies :wave: Congrats to those who have made APL. Good luck and speedy hair growing to all of us others.

Well, it's July and I did not make it. I had a setback that caused breakage and I trimmed some of the uneveness away in the front.

Lawd, why didn't somebody tell me that APL is about 2 inches different depending if you are measuring from the front or the back? I'm not that far away from APL in the front, but APL in the back is gonna take me 'til December! :sad:

I'm gonna post a better siggy pic later this week.

I know i owe yall pics and i had no intentions of straightening my hair anytime soon BBBUUUTTTT i might have to to do a review on something.. lol.

WOW it's been a year since i posted those pics..woah

Wow this thread hasn't gotten much love. No post in August, Sept, Oct, Nov. Hopefully there are a lot of people who reached their goals or got pretty close and will post some reveal pics this month.

Good luck ladies.

Back