Thanks to this board...

WomanlyCharm

My beautician told me I had about 2 inches of new growth this time around. :D

My hair is much healthier and thicker too! The thin ends are disappearing...I cut an inch and it's still past my shoulders (and looking 100% better).

My hair is strong and shiny (thanks to the henna revolution!) :bud:

What has this board done for you lately? :grin:

Way to grow, girl!!! :grin:

Thanks to this board........... my thin/fine tresses have thickened up considerably! I am grazing bra strap, which is the longest my hair has ever been....... I can trim less frequently, because i learned to protect my ends from rough elements and damage........ And, overall, Ive learned to treat my hair like fine, imported silk. I love it!!!! :p

Thank you LHCF!!!!! :kiss:

I use to go to a dominician stylist in ny faithfully every week and she did a great job with my hair. Now im in hawaii for the next three years and the stylist here are pitiful. My first week here i went to a salon to have my weave washed and rollerset. I should've left when the chick asked me do i have a sewn in or glued in:huh: -but no i stayed! I guess where she's from you can wash a glued in weave. Long story short-when she finished my hair i just stared in the mirror, gave her $10 for doing a good wash and walked out-she tried to argue but i told her she didnt want to go there-not with me:mad: Got home my husband asked "what time are you going to get your hair done? :eek: Ladies, when i tried to comb down the so called wrap she did-my weave was stiff as hell. That night while playing around on the computer I bumped into LHCF!!:yay: Since that night I have learned so much from you ladies its ridiculous! Now i have the tools to do my own hair and keep it healthy. You ladies are a God send. if it wasnt for LHCF, i would be walking around hawaii with stiff weaves everyweek! Now everyday, my husband and my daughter ask me, "Are you going to do a Pre-Poo today?":lol: THANK YOU SO MUCH LADIES OF LHCF :kisses: this is from my husband and daughter.

Last edited:
Back