Thanks to Pookey's glowing review, I bought Surge

DigitalRain

Thanks to Pookey\'s glowing review, I bought Surge

I actually was looking for one of those Instant Weaves for my mom and came across the line. I was pleasantly surprised since I didn't think Surge products were sold in Louisiana.

I plan on using this mainly on the nape of my neck where I've had breakage for a very long time now. I hope this helps.

Re: Thanks to Pookey\'s glowing review, I bought Surge

Girrrlllll....I am sitting on the EDGE OF MY SEAT!!! I want to know how it goes....Are you going to take pics?

I highly recommend it...I could not believe the difference without the pics....it blew me away.

PLEASE, PLEASE...let me know how it goes...I hope it works for you as well as it works for me...

Hold up! How long is your hair?!?!?!?! I'm trying to catch up with folks...they are all using the Surge...and they are going to be stepping on their hair before I even get out of the gate!!!!
smile.gif
Just kidding...I want everyone to get what they want when it comes to their hair goals...I truly wish you the best.
weird.gif

Pookeylou, my hair is a little below brastrap, but I intend on getting a good trim very soon. I will definitely keep you updated!!! I will get my 3 year old take some pics of me to post. I have some but they are not very recent.

Girl you are SO funny! You've got me cracking up over here...

So I drove around ALL DAY trying to find Surge (I live in Jonesboro, GA) and I struck out. BUT I did a search on Walgreens.com and found 2 not too far from me that I'm going to try tomorrow like AS SOON AS I GET UP!!
laugh.gif
I just got off the phone with my sister in NJ telling her where to find it up there thanks to some posters in another thread.

Anyway I will definitely take some pics of my progress (I'm mostly natural but I wasn't brave enough for a big chop.) I'm hoping I get the same great results that I saw in your pictures. That's just unfreakinbelievable. Ummm would it be asking too much for you to update your progress like ummm every other week? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

*fingers crossed and itching to drive to Walgreens*

[ QUOTE ]
Ennyaa said:
Girl you are SO funny! You've got me cracking up over here...

So I drove around ALL DAY trying to find Surge (I live in Jonesboro, GA) and I struck out. BUT I did a search on Walgreens.com and found 2 not too far from me that I'm going to try tomorrow like AS SOON AS I GET UP!!
laugh.gif
I just got off the phone with my sister in NJ telling her where to find it up there thanks to some posters in another thread.

Anyway I will definitely take some pics of my progress (I'm mostly natural but I wasn't brave enough for a big chop.) I'm hoping I get the same great results that I saw in your pictures. That's just unfreakinbelievable. Ummm would it be asking too much for you to update your progress like ummm every other week? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

*fingers crossed and itching to drive to Walgreens*

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont tempt me...I have to pay Fotki the $30.00 to get more space this week...I figured out how to put a ruler in my head...and stretch out the hair to see how long it really is...

I am going to have to put that album on lockdown for REAL...do you know how crazy that is going to look...pics of me with a ruler sticking out of my head. But hey...that is the price you pay...when you are a part of RESEARCH...

Every two weeks for sure! I know I can handle that. Ya'll need to let me know how it is going for you all too...It is starting to scare me...that EVERYONE says they are SURGING...but aint nobody showing me no pictures...so that means either...ya'll know I am eventually going to go bald or turn into CHUBACA!!! And ya'll just want to watch this train wreck from afar...

Come on ladies...show me some pics of you Surging...I need to know I am NOT alone!!!

Well I did see pics that Boadicea put up of one weeks worth of progress if that makes you feel any better. She was definitely surging as well.

If you're trying to find surge--just call the toll-free number and ask the person who receives the call what locations in your area sell surge...I did this the other night, and was informed of 2 places in the NO area that carry the product line--just an idea.

A.

For any Austin, Tx ladies, I found Surge at M&W beauty supply store on N. Lamar. I am so excited!! I hope have the same positive hair experience that most of you have shared on this board.

Pookeylou, I bought some Surge after viewing your photos, too.
smile.gif
I'm going to take before pictures & put them in my album. I hope it's as good as everyone says. If not & if my hair falls out or something, I have a whole stash of wigs ready.
laugh.gif

Ha! Well I am going on my 4th week...using Surge...so I guess...if it was going to fall out...it would have done so by now! I can't wait to hear about your results.

Yeah! oh londondiva sold me on it and pookey just reinforced what she said Thanks! to the both of them I will be getting some before and after shots myself! Thanks

Back