Thank You LHCF

DaDragonPrincess

How has LHCF change your hair?

I'm so thankful to god and thankful to this site LHCF for helping us in the right path through our hair journey, LHCF is my hair coach, I will always be greatful for finding this site, I found it in fall of 2008, and my hair has come a long way, I just want to say thank you to all the owners and mods of this wonderful site.

I love coming on here sharing tips and looking up tips, and just having fun with you all.

:dance7::dance7::dance7:

Go LHCF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lluvyanna

its working wonders for me, im getting so much info from here. im 19 and have had a balding spot on my crown 2x2" since i was 10 and i hated it. nothing would work for me bcus i was taking care of my hair all wrong! but thanks to lhcf and the lovely ladies on here im finding a cure and ways to make my hair FINALLY! fill in a grow naturally and healthy. i LOVE this site!!!

lluvyanna

This site is a blessing to many women and men . Like I tell people now LHCF is my hair coach,lol.

yes it def isz to me! being so young w/ hair problems has taken its toll on me badly self esteem wise but im so happy and thank God that i have found help! lol. its my coach too :yep: