Thank God Today

rak1209

I thank God for my health, for my child. I thank God today for the house he put me in, the car that he let me drive. some of the friends that he's given me over the years, I thank God to be able to live my life as a free women, I thank God for providing for me, I thank him for self control Thank You God. Because today is thank you God day. Because there always a Mother's Day, a Father's Day, Friendship Day, Buddy Day, Boss Day, Secretary Day, today we celibate you GOD.:

I thank God for my child, my family, my church, my job and my house. Shoot, I thank him for EVERYTHING!

I thank God for His grace and mercy. I thank God for forgiveness. I thank God for strength, wisdom and discernment. Most of all, I thank God for His love and His son Jesus. I thank Him for my great parents, for my family, my friends, my home, my health, and my life. I thank Him for yesterday and I pray for tomorrow.

Thank you God!

I thank God for his love and mercy on my life. I thank him for closing a door that was not meant for me to walk through. I thank him for comforting me and guiding me. I thank him for my family and my friends that love me in my worse and my best times. I thank him for my health and my strength. I thank God for loving me in spite of me. I thank him for being my ALL! Hallelujah!!! Thank you Father!!

I thank God for the ability to come to him in prayer. I thank God for my health & strength and for that of my family. I thank him for forgiving me freely and his mercies that are brand new everyday. I thank God for not exposing my faults and flaws and his patience with me as I sit on the potters wheel. I thank you God for being a provider and meeting each and every one of my needs. I thank you for revealations God! You are so awesome, I love you!

I thank God for all that he is, I thank you God for providing for me, I thank you God for my Family - my husband, my kids, for letting me be a sheperd to other folks kids, my mom, my dad, my mother-in-law, I thank you God for all that you have done in my life and for all that you have promised me. I thank you God for Grace, Mercy, and for your Forgiveness. I thank you God that you are not like man. I thank you God for your son who you sent to die for me for all of us so that I might be able to have a relationship with you. And God I thank you for my trials and for bringing me back to you when I was lost and God I cherish this relationship that we now have and I thank you For never given up on me even when I gave up on you. THANK YOU GOD FOR ALL THAT YOU ARE!

I thank God for life and allowing me to make it through surgery. I thank God for my mother, who is an exceptional woman. I thank Him for my family. I thank God for this mercy and grace. I thank God for my car, my job, food to eat and a roof over my head. I have soooo much to thank him for. THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thank God today, just for Him being God, the most powerful, loving, omnipotent, omniscient One.

I thank Him for loving me, His creation, unconditionally, even when I don't always have the greatest confidence in myself.

I thank Him for not reminding me of my shortcomings and showing me His beauty everyday with the mountains, flowers, brilliant sky and natural earthly beauty that He blessed us all with.

I thank Him that He gives me the strength and grace to wake up everyday so that I can do the things I need to do...and forgives me for the things I don't get done that day:lol: :lol:

I'm Grateful to you Heavenly Father that we can always come to you and that you are just a call away!

I can't even write how greatful I am b/c there's no amount of room

I'm greatful that God gave me a family that truly loves me, and despite the times that I focus on what's not going well in my life, He has blessed me with sisters, and parents that love me, that are ALWAYS there for me, that did not abuse me.

I'm grateful that God is working in the lives of my family members, b/c we are like "real Cosbys" that we will be able to affect change for others, to show people that loving Black families are real, and that God can make all things possible!

I'm grateful that God allowed me to find this website, LHCF. When I found this site, I was only looking for speedy ways to grow out my hair, haircare tips. But sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many blessings have come to me through the things I've learned on this site. The fasting, the prayer, the haircare tips:lol: , and of course, the cyber-friendship!

I appreciate all of you, and so many of you have helped me through things that I didn't even share with people that know me personally.

Okay, now I've got to get back to studying for the bar, so I can be grateful to you Lord for becoming an attorney!:lol: :lol: :grin:

:) i thank GOD THANK I WOKE UP THIS DAY AND MY FAMILY IS FINE EVEN THAT I LOST THO I LOST A MEMBER OVER THE WEEK END GOD IS GOOD I KNOW THAT I AM BLESS TO HAVE FOOD TO EAT A PLACE TO LIVE BLESS BE HIS NAMEI AM JUST TRYING TO STAY PRAY UP

i thank God for....

my health
forgiveness of my sins
my family and for their health
my home
my friends
my cat
and most of all loving me because sometimes I don't deserve it and he still loves me regardless

I thank Him for my husband
My home
Meaningful work
My pets
A car that's in good working order
Heat during this cold weather
Music
His love

I thank GOD for his contiued favor in my life. I thank Him for my family, my friends, and the people he has placed in my life. I thank Him for being better to me than I have been to myself.

I just thank GOD for ALL!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I thank God for all things! I espccially thank God for resolving a situation at my new job where i thought I would have to go head to head with my boss. This morning, I asked the Lord to bless the words out of my mouth and the situation as a whole. i came in to work and the situation was resolved without me saying a word!! PRAISE GOOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW!!!!

I Thank God for my life. I have a great life that is only getting better. I thank God for the trials that i am going threw now because they are making me grow and keep me humble and bring me closer to him. I am growing up, getting more mature and realizing that God wants me to enjoy my life and be the best Medina I can be. He is showing me my flaws so that i can work on them and become a better christian.

I thank God for life, i thank God for the fact that he kept me through the hard times when i was younger - even though i didn't notice, i thank him for my SO who helps me so much in my walk with God, i thank for giving me a great home (church) - aswell as a great mother!! (pastor), i thank him for blessing me with a job when i needed it the most. I thank him for dealing with me, having patience with me - no matter how much i fall he still loves me and will never let me go! I thank God for being God. The list goes on!!

Crissi, x

Today I want to give praise and all honor to the Almighty Father for who is He is!
I want to thank Him for life itself, for His Patience, His mercy and for salvation. I want to thank Him for the people He has put into my life so far, those who along the way of my one year walk with Him have helped me grow.
I want to thank Him because He loves me soooo much and forgives me for anything I do. I thank Him for His grace and I thank Him that even though things are not looking so bright today He will deal with me and restore my joy, peace and faith.

Father God it's not easy but I praise You nevertheless. I long and desire to be all that You want me to be and I praise you for your plan for my life.
Amen...

Last edited:
I think I need to start writing down the things I'm grateful for everyday because God is very deserving; He's all...He's everything. I thank God for everytihng, especially for just being Him and loving me because He loves me even when I don't really like myself too much. I thank God for just being Him; for having it all figured out. I thank God for my family and my health. I thank God for his favor. He's too good too me. I am entitled to nothing but he gives me so much. I thank God...I thank God for giving me the opportunity to study and to work. I just thank God man...I thank God.

I thank God that He is NOT like man, that we can trust in HIM, that He is our TRUE friend. I thank God that I need no best friend, I have Christ Jesus. Thank you Jesus.

---
I thank God for my supervisor and for His help. I thank God for His love. =)

Last edited:
I thank Him for every new opportunity for growth.
I thank Him for giving me such good freinds.
I thank Him for new information about my health.
I thank Him for good doctors.
I thank Him for a healing body.

Back