Thak You! And a prayer request.

good2uuuu

Thank yo so much for your rpayers and support for hubbys board exam. We don't know the score, but we feel positive and are maitaining faith.

I am requsting that you guys still keep us in your prayers as we ahve totally run out of money for eveything . I may get to pay my car note, wheich I ahve never missed, but that's it. No rent, no money for bills, noada. Now would be good time to have a rich uncle somewhere:D. I am frustrated, but not defeated. Still maintining faith. THankful to still have my job, though it only cover the car note and on or two other bills. I am remining fatihful and trusting God not to forsake us or leave us wanting. He has brought us too far to leave us, as we have not left Him even during out darkest of times.

I am truly thankful to you ladies for your support. You all do make a huge difference because you listen without judging and you pray and support. THank you and GOd bless you all!

good2uuuu said:
Thank yo so much for your rpayers and support for hubbys board exam. We don't know the score, but we feel positive and are maitaining faith.

I am requsting that you guys still keep us in your prayers as we ahve totally run out of money for eveything . I may get to pay my car note, wheich I ahve never missed, but that's it. No rent, no money for bills, noada. Now would be good time to have a rich uncle somewhere:D. I am frustrated, but not defeated. Still maintining faith. THankful to still have my job, though it only cover the car note and on or two other bills. I am remining fatihful and trusting God not to forsake us or leave us wanting. He has brought us too far to leave us, as we have not left Him even during out darkest of times.

I am truly thankful to you ladies for your support. You all do make a huge difference because you listen without judging and you pray and support. THank you and GOd bless you all!
Oh Angel, you have my heart AND prayers. I thank God that 'priority' prevails and that each need is met. No questions asked, just met. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Shimmie said:
Oh Angel, you have my heart AND prayers. I thank God that 'priority' prevails and that each need is met. No questions asked, just met. In Jesus' name, Amen.

I stand in agreement with you both... I pray that our heavenly father will meet your every need and give you peace during this time. In Jesus name, Amen.

Back