Terra Veda Carmel-tini Hair Treatment

deborah11

I read the instructions on the bottle and am totally confused. Can this treatment be used to moisturize the hair after a protein treatment? Does it have to be washed out of the hair with shampoo.? Please help. I have it in my hair right now after doing komaza protein treatment. I thought it was a moisturizing treatment but after reading the instructions on the bottle I am not sure. Looks like it a pre-poo treatment only. Shucks

Last edited:

faithVA

I'm sorry @deborah11, I was sleep for the night.

You should be fine using it after protein, especially after Komaza. It was meant to be used with the TVO cowash but nothing's going to happen if you don't cowash after. Just rinse really well if you aren't going to cowash.

deborah11

I'm sorry @deborah11, I was sleep for the night.

You should be fine using it after protein, especially after Komaza. It was meant to be used with the TVO cowash but nothing's going to happen if you don't cowash after. Just rinse really well if you aren't going to cowash.

Thanks FaithVa. I ended up rinsing it out and running some conditioner through it, followed by T VO banana slip leave in. I was just too tired to wash and deep condition again. Next time I'll be sure to read the instructions on new products before washing my hair ! LOL.