Tell me about Lace Fronts!

Keedah

Right now im rocking the half wig but I usually shy away from full wigs because I dont want them looking fake. I would try a lace front but from the looks of it you have to glue it to your skin (ouch!). Is this damaging? How hard is it to take it out? Also how do you care for your hair under the wig?

Keedah said:
Right now im rocking the half wig but I usually shy away from full wigs because I dont want them looking fake. I would try a lace front but from the looks of it you have to glue it to your skin (ouch!). Is this damaging? How hard is it to take it out? Also how do you care for your hair under the wig?

I am sure some ladies maybe able to give you some info, but you can get LOTS of info from the Black Hair Media Forum. They have an entire Lacefront section that may prove to be helpful. Good luck.

I used an adhesive that had a light hold so taking it on and off was no problem for me. Many go for the heavy hold when they plan on keeping it on for a while. I liked taking mine off every night so a heavy bond was not for me. You just have to make sure your lacefront's hairline comes in front of your hairline, otherwise you're putting adhesive into your hair. I took care of my hair as normal since I took it off daily.

Back