In need of a wig...

DangerouslyShy

NOT A LACE FRONT!! I REPEAT NOT A LACE FRONT!!!

lol I need a regular wig, just to give my hair a break. I dont want to have to deal with any glue.

Im looking for a high quality human hair wig, nice style and length. But nothing that will break my bank!!

lol where do you ladies get your wigs from? list some sites if you dont mind.

BBabe

I just asked the same thing about where to get a wig. I also wanted to know what brands to look for and which ones to stay away from.

Dshy- No more lacefronts for you? Why the change of heart? Wow! Didn't you go to like 3 different suppliers? I remember reading your reviews (thanks - very informative) and seeing your pics - you looked FAB! Made me think of getting one. If you are sellinjg any pls let me know...

DangerouslyShy

Oh i like them but Im just tired of applying that glue..lol:lachen:

Sweetpea..everytime I get a wig from the BSS it looks so much like a wig i cant stand it

longhair75

I need a wig too, I never heard of a lace front wig until I read your post, I did a little research on the web and I LIKE THEM :D the prices I saw was very expensive though can I get one a little cheaper somewhere

longhair75

I need a wig too, I never heard of a lace front wig until I read your post, I did a little research on the web and I LIKE THEM :D the prices I saw was very expensive though can I get one a little cheaper somewhere

BBabe

I've been browsing through eBay and there seems to be a lot of selection ranging between $60-$100. I have some that I'm debating in my album - I really like bangs...hth

BBabe

Hey Dshy,
Not sure if you are still on your quest, but I've FINALLY located some stylish wigs I like - I think! I've been looking at wigs from fleabay sellers: stylewigs, jennyhairsense, josephm702, charismawigs and ulookmarvelous. I've figured out that most (85%) of those wigs are wigs made by Zury and Motown Tresses, which is sold all over the net and at most BSS. The thing is that they are styled nice/different so it's not always easy to figure out the particular style...But like all wigs (even synthetic), it's always best to take them to a HD to get thinned/styled for a more realistic look. I've noticed a BIG difference since I've been doing that. HTH

Last edited:

BBabe

How long do those caps last? I asked my HD if she could do 1 for me and she told me those were only for ppl with hair loss/no hair, and that I couldn't/shouldn't get one...How do they work?

DangerouslyShy

HEy ladies thanks for the replies...

I picked up a fall today, and im in love with it...the style is the exact same way I want my hair styled and cut once i reach my goal. I will post pics a little later but I am really pleased...

BBabe

That fall looks great on you! It looks totally natural!
So now the wig addication continues lol - I'm right there with ya lovin wigs!

kitten73

what kind of fall is this? is is a instant weave? I live in NY, where did you get it online? I just got a Omega Part wig last night and it is really cool, you pull your hair thorugh the omega part and you belnd your hair into the wig. it actually looks very natural. it was $80 but some ladies in my neighborhood love it. The BSS can't keep them in stock. they have a website it's www.moduwigs.com