Suggestion Teaser thread titles

Sridevi

Can it be a requirement for the thread title to actually say what your thread is about?

The teaser titles are out of control in the entertainment forum. Half the post titles commentary with no indication of what is actually in the thread. It's becoming extremely annoying.

Im no mod or admin, but how would you actually enforce that?

The hoover method works by just holding the mouse over the thread title and you can preview it.

The forum is already censored enough as is. Should the mods come in and edit all the posts you don't like? Like SF mentioned just hover your mouse over the thread title and you can read the first few lines. The thread titles especially in EF are a lot of the entertainment

Now I could understand if a title didn't say NSFW if it should be. But just because a title doesn't have anything to do with the story? :ohwell:

Can it be a requirement for the thread title to actually say what your thread is about?

The teaser titles are out of control in the entertainment forum. Half the post titles commentary with no indication of what is actually in the thread. It's becoming extremely annoying.

Let's start with this thread. :look:

Titles are made to grab your attention and bring you into the thread, that part of the fun :)

Most threads with tricky titles, I do just as ~SF~ suggested and put my cursor over the title to get a few lines of what the thread is actually about, if I don't like it, I don't enter.

Exactly. It's easy as pie to hover over the title to get a preview of the thread. At least this forum has this option; some others don't.

Im no mod or admin, but how would you actually enforce that?

The hoover method works by just holding the mouse over the thread title and you can preview it.

The forum is already censored enough as is. Should the mods come in and edit all the posts you don't like? Like SF mentioned just hover your mouse over the thread title and you can read the first few lines. The thread titles especially in EF are a lot of the entertainment

Are you trying to stifle the creativity of our LHCF posters? :lol: Seriously though, just hover your mouse over the title if you want to solve the mystery.

Last edited:
I was under the impressions the suggestion forum was for mods to view and respond to our suggestions. I didn't realize it for other posters to debate and harass people for their suggestions.

Will be using PM in the future for suggestions.

Are you trying to stifle the creativity of our LHCF posters? :lol: Seriously though, just hover your mouse over the title if you want to solve the mystery.

i won't lie .... i just learned about this the other day:nono::nono::nono:

and i use to hate! going in the thread...:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: but i'll take that... i'm slow:ohwell:

OP, you'd hate it a couple of years ago when we used to use the free popcorn method.
Everyone is here to have a good time. No need to beat a dead horse. Hover and if you don't like, keep it movin'. It's true, we're more than likely all adults except a handful of youths who enjoy this site as well...that we're censored.
Just try to work around threads. If people don't have anything to add to a thread, they simply move to the next one.

girl not me! ....wait:look:, be right back.................

yeah not me!!!!:nono::nono:

no, not like that. I have yet to see what OP is talking about. Good titles can attract but being a different subject......:look: I have yet to experience that. But I guess one has to take the time out and look for stuff like that. Too much work.

Back