Syntonics Relaxer?

ShiShiPooPoo

I met a stylist today in a beautiful salon in the mall here who raved about Syntonics relaxer. She knew about Phyto and said that this relaxer is comparable to it as far as leaving a lot of body in the hair and that it is very moisturizing (a lot of botanicals). It sounds impressive. Anyone ever used this before?

Namilani

I was curious about this entire line. I just heard of the line a little while ago in a Hype Hair magazine.

GOD

I've used the Syntonics Repair Therapy recently and it felt so good on my scalp.

Apparently the entire Syntonics line is revamped and all products are going to have a focus on minimizing damage to the scalp/hair while using botanicals (calendula, green tea, etc)

I guess I'd check their website for more info....

http://syntonicsglobal.com/home.html

blackmaven

Anything Is Possible
Syntonics is subsidary of Keracare tried Repair Therapy on scalp love the tingling sensation. I have not tried relaxer yet.

Healthb4Length

I have an appointment to get texturized in 2 weeks and I have to decide between this relaxer and the keracare. Stylist also raved about this relaxer, stated that it doesn't dry the hair out and it's gentle on the scalp. I'm interested but I believe that all Syntonic relaxers are no-lye so I'm on the fence about this.

GOD

I have an appointment to get texturized in 2 weeks and I have to decide between this relaxer and the keracare. Stylist also raved about this relaxer, stated that it doesn't dry the hair out and it's gentle on the scalp. I'm interested but I believe that all Syntonic relaxers are no-lye so I'm on the fence about this.

I'm pretty sure their Botanical Conditioning Creme Relaxer has sodium hydroxide in it.

NeeSee

Paynesbeautysupply has an advertising saying it's coming soon and they recently sent me some samples of the shampoo and conditioner. A new beauty supply store has opened in my area and this is the main professional products she carries. She's from Atlanta and speak highly of their products. These products are made by Avlon, the makers of Affirm and KeraCare.

Healthb4Length

I'm pretty sure their Botanical Conditioning Creme Relaxer has sodium hydroxide in it.

GOD,

Thanks for the info...I'm still on the fence about this though, if I do try it I'll update with my experience. I have a huge tub of Design Essentials Lo-Lye which I want to use up but the stylist won't use "outside" relaxers...:rolleyes: