Synthetic Lace Front Wigs for cheap!

Kirei

Hey all!

I wanted to let thos eof you who wear wigs and have the same problems I have with them being a natural. 1.) Full wigs seem to look very wiggy and too thick. 2.) Falls and Partials don't blend with my hair so if, you have these same problems, I wanted to let you know about some wigs I found.

They are synthetic wigs with just lace in the front. Thanks- Regswife, I was all up in her fotki! I believe she has the Modu IvisiLace Wig, which I like but, I didn't really like the style they had available.

Here are the sites: http://store.goldenmartbeautysupply.com/moinwi.html and http://www.beautynsense.com/3pro/list_hair.asp?s_cate_id=010125

They are really nice and a great buy for about $60.:drunk:

I also found some somewhere else but, I have to hold that secret down for a few days so ya'll don't steal my wig.:look:

But, quite a few places online sell Synthetic Lace fronts, even Amazon.

If you have one let me know how it works for you and how much you like it.

One thing I learned is some people have about 1 inch of lace in the front and are sceeming you out of your money so make sure, you ask to see the botton of the wig (flip it over and take pic) and there should be at least 3-4 inches of lace so you can part it however you want.

A member on BHM got one as well and she loved it heres that link:
(Well I can't find it now but, you could do a search on there)

Here is one though, someone is bidding on one here:
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=153727

These wigs are very cute and I really like the lace option so if you are having the same hair probs as me and don't wear or want to pay for human hair lace fronts, whole lace fronts etc. this is a great alternative.

Hope this helps someone!

~Liyah

Kirei

You're welcome Mshottienelson.

Glad you actually thought this was a useful thread, I was like :ohwell: could have kept it to myself then since I got no love.

Hope it helps others

SugarBaby

You're welcome Mshottienelson.

Glad you actually thought this was a useful thread, I was like :ohwell: could have kept it to myself then since I got no love.
Hope it helps others

You silly!

Bump it in the AM and you will get plenty of love...at that time of your original post, not too many are on. Lots of posters are on in the AM, especially at work.:yep:

Kirei

You silly!

Bump it in the AM and you will get plenty of love...at that time of your original post, not too many are on. Lots of posters are on in the AM, especially at work.:yep:

I was just too excited to share this with ya'll! I saw a few applicaions of them and they look just like HH Lace Fronts and you do't have touse any adhesive, I mean what more can you ask for!

I am too excited! No more looking like a HAM, a frustrated HAM at that!:lachen:

naturalmanenyc

Glad you like the Modu Invisilace wigs. If you find them locally, you may see at least 8 different styles available that are not pictured on-line. I have tried on the super short wigs, medium as well as the long styles. I rarely flat iron my own hair anymore. I have also started to pin my wig rather than use wig tape.

Last edited:

Kirei

Glad you like the Modu Invisilace wigs. If you find them locally, you may see at least 8 different styles available that are not pictured on-line. I have tried on the super short wigs, medium as well as the long styles. I rarely flat iron my own hair anymore. I have also started to pin my wig rather than use wig tape.

Thanks but, I doubt we have them locally. I have yet to even see someone with a lace front on much less them carry one in the BSS.

On the Modu site they should have a list of local retailers where you just type in your address.

RosesBlack

I was just too excited to share this with ya'll! I saw a few applicaions of them and they look just like HH Lace Fronts and you do't have touse any adhesive, I mean what more can you ask for!

I am too excited! No more looking like a HAM, a frustrated HAM at that!:lachen:

This is maybe a dumb question but if you're not using adhesives do you wear them like a regular wig?

Belle Du Jour

I tried on one of these at a local BSS. It was a curly one but the hair was too overpowering. However, looking at RegsWife's fotki, I may check these out again.

And for clarification, the Sensationnel lace monofronts don't have lace to glue down, right? I thought they were sort of like falls?

lilsparkle825

I don't use adhesive, I just bobby pin down the front.

The "lace" is itchy though. I'm glad I can take it off every night. And I wish the part went back at least halfway instead of just being in the front.

Candycane044

I don't use adhesive, I just bobby pin down the front.

The "lace" is itchy though. I'm glad I can take it off every night. And I wish the part went back at least halfway instead of just being in the front.

Okay this is very helpful! I'm glad that I don't have to use adhesive...

I'm planning on getting one for my graduation and I had no idea what was what. Are there any synthetic ones that have a lace that's halfway?