Synthetic Hair That Acts like Human Hair

jamiette

I think I am ready to put my braids back in but I have questions about this hair I saw in the BBS. It says that it is synthetic but it can be curled like human hair, with heat.
It is about half the price of bulk human braiding hair and I think that I would like to try it, but I thought that I would check the board to see if any of you have had any experience with it?
Anyone???

BLESSED1

kankelon for sure, toykalon maybe.
I too heard the brandy protein hair can be heat styled, but I've never used it so I dunno

HoneyDew

I used it once and did not like it.

It was more drying than any hair I had ever used for my braids.

Also, it gets too shiny and dirty when you apply product. Product just sits there on top of it.

Did not like, at all.

Height

I tried it once and didn't like it either. I think the hair only curls w/steam rollers anyway.

Blaque*Angel

I LOVE human hair but have switched to kanekalon, its cheaper, lasts so long and seems to agree with my natural hair, it grows faster too!

jamiette

Thanks ladies!!! I've decided to stick with the kanekalon hair because it's what I'm used to. From the reviews the other hair is getting it sounds like I made the right decision.

HoneyDew

jamiette said:
Thanks ladies!!! I've decided to stick with the kanekalon hair because it's what I'm used to. From the reviews the other hair is getting it sounds like I made the right decision.

I agree, kanekalon is much better.