~*Surge Users!*~

MyNameIsCiara

Hey Ladies!
I have a few questions to ask about Surge...
I just started using the Revitalizer Spray and the Woogee Cream. How often do you use the Revitalizer Spray and the Cream?? and can it be sprayed on dry hair??

Tell me your Surge regime!

Thanks!
smile.gif

I use it 1x/day so I wont go through bottles so fast. and I only spray it on my scalp, not my hair because it has a lot of protein in it and will make the hair dry. I dont use the Woojoo cream though. Just the Revitalizer plus. And since I began using Surge in Jan, my hair has grown so much, esp. in the front.

I use the spray 2x a day and afterwards follow up with hair oil so I dont be itching.

I use the wojee cream only after I wash my hair...

when i had it i used it once a day. spraying it on my scalp only. my bottle ran out a while ago.

[ QUOTE ]
MyNameIsCiara said:

Thanks Yall!
Bree and PitGirl, did yall see good results??
and Bree, yo hair is beautiful!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, very pretty.

i can tell that my hair is growing....I cannot see it, but when i feel around the roots, I feel it all curly! I will use then also when I get my extenssions and afterwards I really should be able to see a diff.

I've been Surging for four days now. At night, I spray Surge on my scalp and my hair. I then put ORS Carrot Oil on my hair to moisturize. In the morning, I only spray Surge on my hairline. I have not experienced any drness, breakage, or irritation from the protein and other stuff. I did add about 4 oz of braid spray to my Surge, mind you. This may make a difference. I have not noticed increased growth, but I will not judge until I've used the whole bottle.

I use Surge and spray my hair and scalp twice a day with no
problems and seal it in with Sta So Fro or the Woojee Cream mix with Lotion Motion #9.
Surge has increased my hair growth along with thickness.

I have another q- Is your growth from Surge even or in patches? I've only been Surging for six days, I spray it on my scalp at least 1x a day, and I only wash every 7-8 days. My Surge is diluted (16 oz Surge + 4 oz. braid spray). I am noticing new growth already, but not all over. It seems to be only in certain areas, at least right now. It may even out. Has this happened to any other Surgers? Or, is this normal new growth pattern and I just never noticed until I started Surging?

What is Surge suppose to do to your hair? For those who use it, whats so good about their products?

I called the Surge people today because I had questions about the product. I was wondering if it was really true that you are supposed to wash your hair daily while using this. He answered, "That's not necessary, we know African-American women can't wash their hair everyday"...okay how did he know I was Black? He also said he knew I saw the banner on this site....lol...to tell the truth I knew about Surge before they became a sponser on this site and I have called before asking other questions...oh well..Now I got to decide if I want to try Surge because I don't wash my hair everyday but every three days.

Poohbear, Surge is a product line. You can click on the link in the top right corner of this page. I and others are using the Surge Plus 14 Revitalizer spray. It is supposed to promote increased hair growth and decrease splitting, breakage, and shedding in 14 days. Some ladies on this site have reported getting twice their normal new growth in a month's time using Surge.

Natori24, perhaps the same guy you spoke with responded to email. Here is his response:

To: Stacy (last name deleted)

Thanks for your interest and purchasing SURGE.
The instruction on the bottle label is recommendation for the best result
and the result may vary according to conditions.

You do not have to wash your hair every day before applying Plus14 or other
SURGE products.
Washing hair once a week is perfectly fine, but you may see or feel some
residue.

And you are perfectly on the right track on applying SURGE.
If you want to apply SURGE once a day, it is better applying at night (which
you are doing now) and
since you give moisturizer and wrap your hair you won't feel any dryness.

If you have more questions, just let us know, and if you have a chance to
visit our website at:
www.Surgehaircare.com
Please check FAQ section. There are many good Qs and As about the SURGE.

Thank you.

I really appreciate getting a response. It makes me feel better about using the product.

Natori24,

I personally thought his response to you was ignorant! What do you mean, you know African American women can't wash their hair everyday? That's outright ridiculous! I have 4a/b hair and I wash my hair every single day...and have reaped major benefits from doing so by always keeping my scalp clean. I really wish people knew what they were talking about before they run off at the mouth.

I only use Surge once a month on my hair ONLY ~ I don't like to spraying it on my scalp. What I do is spray Surge on dry hair and then apply my hot oil treatment over that. Wash out and finish with the rest of my routine. Afterwards my hair is so soft after it is dry with no products!! I wouldn't recommend spraying it on scalp everyday and once a month on hair - it seems like keratin overload
shocked.gif

* Plus 14 twice a day (morning & evening)

* Woojee cream following a wash. Their Power Wash leaves my hair feeling really good!

I think I have seen some progress.
ohwell.gif

[ QUOTE ]
prettybrownjaz said:
I use it 1x/day so I wont go through bottles so fast. and I only spray it on my scalp, not my hair because it has a lot of protein in it and will make the hair dry. I dont use the Woojoo cream though. Just the Revitalizer plus. And since I began using Surge in Jan, my hair has grown so much, esp. in the front.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jazzelbeth, (fellow layered lady!) I love how you flipped your hair in the front in the 24th slide. Was that intentional?

<font color="purple">I basically use Surge around the front and back hairline once a day, and apply olive oil or my homemade spray moisturizer to seal. I'm going back to use it on the scalp and seal with the above products. My hairline has grown quite a bit since using Surge for about a month. The nape has grown a little at a time; but I'll continue to spritz in the area and not on the hair itself. </font>

Back