Surge in Dallas

Scasey

Probally at any Walgreens. I bought some at Walgreens on MLK right across from Fair Park in S. Dallas as well as the Walgreens on the corner of Illinois and Beckley by Wynewood in Oak Cliff.

diamondlady

Hey Sgeorge,

You're new to the forum, Welcome. You just missed our meeting. There was a post that said there was Surge at Walgreens on Illnois & Zang at the shopping center. I haven't lived in Dallas in years so it's hard for me to remember where things are. I got mine in Plano on Ave. K and Parker and K beauty supply.

Again Welcome to the forum!!

CocoaCure

Hi SGeorge! Hopefully we'll get to meet you at the next meeting! Like DiamondLady said, I too, got mine at K Beauty Supply on K Avenue in Plano (up 75, exit Parker and go right. Then go over the railroad tracks and it's in the shopping center to your left! Hope this helps! Happy Holidays!! :)

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Hi Sgeorge,

Welcome to the board
I'm one of the "Dallas Ladies" also

I know a teacher whose last name is George. Are you a teacher by chance?

AJamericanDiva

Hi, Dallas ladies! Any of you available to meet this Sunday the 28th? I'm from the New York crew but visiting family in the Dallas area (Cedar Hill). I know it's short notice, so I'll understand. I enjoy meeting LHCF members!!! Holla back!!!

nicolemc71

Hi, does anyone know if these stores allow you to order over the phone? I live in Austin but can't seem to find Surge anywhere. Thanks.

DDHair

You can get it at a Beauty Supply next to Albertson's on the corner of Ledbetter and Hampton. I am not sure about Austin.