Support the spread of the gospel..Get a new job. LOL

GloriousPraise

I posted this in Off Topic but wanted to ensure that my Christian sisters had seen this as well, just in case you're a recent or soon to be college grad who needs a job. I know that God is our provider, so perhaps this is a door He has opened for someone to have their own needs met, help spread the gospel, and be in a better position to help those who are in need worldwide. :yep:

A division of the US Treasury department will be hiring for entry level positions. I posted this last year and a few folks applied, but I don't know if they got hired. In any event, the agency is having a new round of hiring. Applications will be accepted from Feb 1 to Feb 11 at http://www.occ.gov/about/careers/entry-level-bank-examiner.html. The starting salary is $48.5M. You need a degree in finance, business, economics, accounting, etc. or you can have three years of experience. As I understand it, the positions are dispersed across the USA. You will also receive a salary supplement if you are selected for a position located in a higher cost city (e.g. NYC, San Francisco). For some cities there is a lot of traveling to small towns involved, and you will have to like working with a group as you will typically work in a conference room vs. having your own cubicle. This agency has ranked in the Top 10 best places to work in the US government for the past couple of years.

:up: Thanks for following your heart and posting this... I'll pass it on by email to others. Keeping in prayer all those who are unemployed and underemployed... God is our Jehovah-jireh indeed!

Back