Supplements you swear by!

Tebby1017

[ QUOTE ]
megonw said:
I got the big jar (454 grams) of optiMSM from Vitamin Shoppe when it was on sale. Each teaspoon of MSM in my juice is bitter enough to make me swear...

[/ QUOTE ]

You get use to the taste after a while.

Tebby

aqualung

Bleh.

I'm *supposed* to take a teaspoon of MSM with juice and protein powder, vit C, biotin, and vitB5 in the morning with breakfast and in the evening with dinner. That's about every 12 hours. (I eat lunch in my office away from the supplements.)

I personally get faster growth from MSM than from biotin, and I don't have to mail order the MSM like I did the Freeda biotin. When the biotin runs out, I won't reorder.

JFemme

Revival Soy Protein Powder
Solgar Iron Tabs
New Chapter Every Woman ( Probiotics/ vitamins/minerals )
Total EFA's
Mighty Greens Super Food Blend
Water ( lots )
/ Herbal Teas ( Fo-ti / Horsetail ) etc..

lilchanel

[ QUOTE ]
JenJen2721 said:
Evening primrose and flaxseed oil (softer new growth)

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't realize why I had softer new growth until reading this post.

[ QUOTE ]
lilchanel said:
[ QUOTE ]
JenJen2721 said:
Evening primrose and flaxseed oil (softer new growth)

[/ QUOTE ]
I didn't realize why I had softer new growth until reading this post.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wanted to go natural but was shy of dealing with my new growth. I would definitely like to try it with these two items.

jasmin

B Complex 100-(I’m sure any good brand will do. I had Natures Made, which was great but the taste of the pills made me gag so I had to move on. I trim my hair the beginning of the week and by the end I have whatever I trimmed and more. Mind you I only trim ¼ of an inch.)

Calcium- Keeps my hair from breaking.

MSM-Softest new growth I’ve ever seen on my head.

keez1979

I went out and bought some Kroger brand MSM. Does anyone else have this or do you all only swear by brands like GNC, etc? Do you think that it will work just as well as the other "name brands"?

Armyqt

[ QUOTE ]
Lengthwanted said:
Has anyone tried Great Hair from the vitamin shoppe? If so did you like it? Do you think the contents are too high per serving? I want to go buy some of this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I take this and I really like it because I think the blend is great. FOr example, instead of taking a separate pantothenic acid supplement, it's already included. It has vit C, biotin, L-cysteine and B vitamins . I think it's a great choice to cut back on taking so many pills.