differences from taking supplements

Dejuan42

Has anyone notice that their hair has gotten thicker, softer, shinier, and grow faster by taking your supplements if so what vitamins do you take in your regime and how much growth you recieve a month.
I currently take:
Ultra hair Plus MSM
Flaxseed oil 2000mg
MSM 1000mg
Selenium 200mcg (good for dandruff)
Zinc 50mg
Vitamin E 400I.U.
thinking about adding: Silica, Vitamin B5, and extra biotin

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Hi Dejuan,

I can tell that the supplements make my hair stronger, but they don't make it grow any faster.

jaibee

With me, less is more. I just take 2 vitamin e's a day, and my hair is thicker and longer. I think it is longer cause I have less breakage/shedding - it's stronger.

Eclipse

I've been taking biotin and B-100 complex for 12 days now. It seems as if my hair is stronger but I'm not sure if it has caused any growth yet.

ElizaBlue

MSM, Biotin and B-5, it took about 4 months for me to tell any difference. But now I have about 5 inches of new length since February.

Chichi

I would add B-5, it thickens the hair up and has for me. Also, GNC's Ultra Nourishair (one vitamin that has almost everything) but it's a horse pill so chug chug

Chichi

mly3e

The comb is stuck.
My hair has grown a TREMENDOUS amount since taking MSM along with my Centrums. I have to take my braids out after 3 weeks because the new growth is crazy. One inch already.

Nacai23

I've changed my vitamin regimen. When I first joined this board I was taking biotin, vit c, and MSM. So recently, for about a month, I've been taking GNC's ultra mega gold (a really good multi by the way) with 4mg of extra PP biotin. That's all I take. I get close to an inch a month. When I joined the board back in May, I had like 3.75" of hair, now I'm close to 6"! Now to the thickness! My hair was thick to begin with, but ever since I've been eating healthy and taking my vitamins, my hair is out of control now! It's getting to the point were I'm thinking about going back to a relaxer!

mly3e

The comb is stuck.
My hair has grown a lot since I joined this board. Not only is it long, but its also healthy. I've gotten so many tips on supplements, and moisturizing that are great!

People who haven't seen me in a while think I have a weave.

happylocks

[ QUOTE ]
I would add B-5, it thickens the hair up and has for me. Also, GNC's Ultra Nourishair (one vitamin that has almost everything) but it's a horse pill so chug chug

Chichi

[/ QUOTE ]

I want to keep my hair thick, B-5 will do that for me? and how thanks,

Chichi

Yes, the B-5 should thicken your hair. It took me about one month to notice the difference. I take 500 mg of the GNC brand. How it does it, I don't realy know... Anybody know? HTH.

Chichi