Supergirl, thank you

bocagirl

I was telling hubby what you were saying about the Neutrogena line and how I wanted to try it, he was like "O Lord, another hair product". Anyway, today he came home with a gift-wrapped package and smiling from ear to ear. When I opened it, the entire line was there (except for the conditioner which I didn't have the heart to tell him that he missed). I just jumped in the shower and began shampooing immediately.

WOW, is all I can say. These products are amazing. My hair is feeling so soft and moisturized, and it has a sheen you would not believe. Thank you girl, thank you, thank you,thank you.

Now I have to sneak the conditioner in because he thinks he got everything. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

P.S. Anymore products out there I should know about

Girl...you gotta lucky one! Everyone's been raving on the Neutrogena Line...I guess I'm gonna have to go out and get the line as well. By the time I get everything it's gonna cost about $30-40 b/c I've been price shopping and it seems each item is $6. I'd just hate to give up my CON shampoo & conditioner...but, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!

[ QUOTE ]
bocagirl said:
I just jumped in the shower and began shampooing immediately.

[/ QUOTE ]
lachen70.gif
lachen70.gif

[ QUOTE ]
nolechik said:
Girl...you gotta lucky one! Everyone's been raving on the Neutrogena Line...I guess I'm gonna have to go out and get the line as well. By the time I get everything it's gonna cost about $30-40 b/c I've been price shopping and it seems each item is $6. I'd just hate to give up my CON shampoo & conditioner...but, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!

[/ QUOTE ]

That's right. You gotta do what you gotta do, now go run to the store.

(Sigh), I tried to be strong but looks like I'll be heading to Target to pick up the products.
I saw the entire Triple Moisture product line last time I was shopping there but was trying to stick to the whole "finish what you have before buying something new".
Well, thats out the window! These rave reviews have me convinced!

[ QUOTE ]
OnceUponAtime said:
Bocagirl, that is such a sweet story.
Nolechik, Dtachi
assimilate.gif
resistance is futile!

[/ QUOTE ]

I know! I know! Now I must give into temptation! I'm pretty sure we could set up our own Beauty Supply Store with all of the products we go through...in the end it's all worth it though!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

<font color="blue"> That was very nice of your husband
Rose.gif
. Darn it! Just when I thought I could resist. *Putting my shoes on, grabbing my keys* </font>

That is so sweet! Ive been eyeballing this line wondering if it was worth it. I have tried so many new things this month (more than ever before) and Im loving them all.

Awwww, now that was so nice of him! That's a good husband right there
up.gif
I'm glad you liked everything
smile.gif

Wow! Just used the conditioner and serum this morning. My hair is airdrying as we speak and so far I am LOVING the results. My hair feels so silky! I was surprised that the serum didn't just sit on the hair like most do. It just smoothed right in the hair strands. Very nice! I'm excited to see the end result!

Let us know the end result. I'm gonna wash my hair today again. I did the mask last time so this time I'm gonna use the conditioner

Yeah, I'll definitely report my results. I didn't get to try the mask cause the store was out of them, but the conditioner I used was amazing! I was able to comb it right through my usually tangled mess of hair!

Well the end result was fabulous! I love that the products don't weigh the hair down and allow a more natural and softer curl/wave.
This is my new favorite conditioner and my all time favorite serum!

Back