Sunday Best

ClassicBeauty

I voted for Crystal last night. It is really tough. I admire Shari's ministry (we call her Miss Shari around my house), but I LOVE Crystal's voice. I'm not into Ms Shari's singing style at all. WAY too much vibrato for my taste. She's good until she gets loud and high. Then, it sounds bad. (IMHO)

I would buy Crystal's CD, so I voted for her, but I truly think Ms Shari will win. She won the viewer's choice 2 weeks in a row. Many people like her style...I'm just not one of them. Again, I have to say that I do LOVE her ministry.

rmw35

I agree that it's tough because they both have powerful voices. I personally voted for Ms. Shari because I like her humble spirit. I think it will be really close and either can win it all. I wish them both the best.

paco43

My vote is for Crystal. Both of these ladies are good, but Crystal's voice and her delivery of the message is very profound in my opinion. Tears just fall from my eyes at the sheer beauty of her voice. She amazes me! Everytime I try to vote the lines are busy.