SULU MAX GRO (MTG) - anyone use?

Really?

How would you compare the growth to MTG. I tried MTG briefly last year with great result, I just could get past the nausea that I was getting from the scent.
I haven't use the MTG, I too scared to do it because all the reviews on this forum.

Honestly, I don't think it is worth it. Some have said they don't smell it. Some have said they like the smell. Some have said their husbands/boyfriends don't complain.

Well, that stuff just doesn't smell good. I personally prefer the sweet smell of shampoo/conditioners, lotions, or body sprays etc but MTG and SuluMax (smells the same if you ask me) just smell too bad.

I wasted money on both. Years ago I tried MTG and I just could not do it. I bought Sulu Max to give it a whirl and it smells the same. I never even tried applying that one. Gave it away to someone who was equally disturbed by it. She threw it out. :look:

Mariofmagdal, you might want to try to mask the smell with essential oils or something so you don't lose your investment. Some have said they were successful in doing that. (I wasn't :ohwell:)

i've used it before for a couple of months. i grew one inch in a month in some places of my hair but the accelerated growth did not last long. i believe i went back to my normal growth rate after that. the smell is not pleasant in the least! i mixed essential oils into it and that did nothing. the EOs probably helped my scalp and hair though.

i think cade oil is a lousy carrier oil and for something that was supposedly formulated for humans and cost £19 ($38), i expect better quality ingredients. eventually, i got tried of sub-par results and that ghastly smell so i ended up wasting the last 1/4 of the bottle and mixing my own oils. honestly, i only bought it because i was never going to go the mtg route and boundless tresses has no uk based distributors. in an ideal world, i would have just bought bt (the one with fragrance).

Last edited:
Oh well, here we go, started the journey with Sulu Max Gro.
It does smell. However, we use a plastic cap covered with a silk cap and cannot smell at all. We apply nightly and wash once per week. Here are pictures of our journey, we will update monthly. Again, we are trying to grow out an unwanted perm.

Back