Subscription concern

nicki6

Good morning!
I had an automatic renewal through Paypal today but it only debited my account for $5.

Should I send an additonal payment of $1.50 to LHCF or what? I just don't want to be locked out of my addiction for insufficient funds:sekret:

Thanks in advance

honeycomb719

Good morning!
I had an automatic renewal through Paypal today but it only debited my account for $5.

Should I send an additonal payment of $1.50 to LHCF or what? I just don't want to be locked out of my addiction for insufficient funds:sekret:

Thanks in advance

LOL, that is a good question...I say just submit the additional $1.50 so it wont be no misunderstanding down the road. Also, I will alert Bev of this thread so she is aware of your concern.

Thanks for being so honest:yep:

Starr1

I had this problem a couple of days ago. . . from what I can tell the price increase only applies to new subscriptions, but Bev can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. HTH.:yawn:

beverly

Admin (November 2020 Photo)
Staff member
Starr is correct! no need to send the additional 1.50, i also responded to your PM - thanks ladies

I had this problem a couple of days ago. . . from what I can tell the price increase only applies to new subscriptions, but Bev can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. HTH.:yawn: