Suave tropical coconut conditioner....uh oh??

yuhlovevybz

I got into everyday cowashing this summer, and switched between a lot of conditioners. I had so many already, but while I was in target the other day I decided I was tired of spending so much money on huge bottles of nexxus and other conditioners that wouldn't even last that long. I remembered I had liked suave (before I got tired of it) and it was cheap so I grabbed a bottle and got back to that. I cowash once, sometimes twice a day, and shampoo maybe every week. When it gets colder it'll probably change. ANYWAYS....I was reading the ingredients and I saw that rather high up on the list was lactic acid... then I got scared. Isn't lactic acid used to peel skin?? This could ruin my hair!

I used it again today though :look: because I haven't noticed a difference but then the logical thinking side of me decide that maybe I should ask LHCF? I've never heard anything bad about it before so....idk. The rest of the ingredients seem pretty cool though. And I love the smell. V05 moisture milks smell started to irritate me after awhile.

It's what makes your hair soft, but there's not enough in there to peel your hair I don't think. Maybe it wouldn't work as a leave-in, but it should be cool as a rinse-out.

Girl Suave TC has been my staple condish since September 2009!!

I use it to cowash, rinse out, leave in, in my moisturizing spray mix, in my braid spray mix, in my ayurveda cleanser and conditioner mixes and sometimes I just rub it into my cornrows as my moisturizer. I haven't noticed any ill effects. In fact, it's the only Suave my hair seems to like!

Try it for a while and see how your hair (and skin) responds. GL! :)

I used it as a leave in for a long time. I used an entire family sized bottle of it yesterday to wash out my henna. It will always be my staple cheap conditioner. I havent found anything better.

I love it. I don't know why I stoped using it either. I used to use it to co-wash every other night. Oh and the ingredient is naturally found in milk. It's used to soften skin and hair. That's why people take milk baths.

Girl Suave TC has been my staple condish since September 2009!!

I use it to cowash, rinse out, leave in, in my moisturizing spray mix, in my braid spray mix, in my ayurveda cleanser and conditioner mixes and sometimes I just rub it into my cornrows as my moisturizer. I haven't noticed any ill effects. In fact, it's the only Suave my hair seems to like!

Try it for a while and see how your hair (and skin) responds. GL! :)

Well darn. I guess I'll have to pick up a bottle.

Back