Stylists in Northern New Jersey

baddison

natural for good
Shout out....

I am looking for a REALLY REALLY good, dependable hairstylist in the northern New Jersey area. Preferrable someone who frequents these boards often and has CLUE about hair...LOL!:lachen:

I may be interested in going back to a relaxer after being chemical-free since 2005. I am considering it after my C&G challenge is over in Dec. '08. (...actually, I'm not too sure about going back to the chemicals...:wallbash:) Right now I would like to get a really good stylist who can work with me & my natural head.:yep:

Calling out to YOU!!!
Morris County Area
Sussex County Area
Essex County Area

baddison

natural for good
Thanks for the quick response!!

OK....did my homework in the thread mentioned above. :perplexed Unfortunately I did not get the results I was hoping for.:wallbash: So I hope y'all don't mind me bumping this little ditty from time to time so I can get some help.

I find it hard to believe that the Northern New Jersey area does not have ONE SINGE SOLITARY stylist that I can rely on to take sweet care of my natural tresses...:blush:

Sweetie083

Well if you decide to stay natural (or chemicals), Nedjetti in Bloomfield, NJ specializes in natural hair care and styles. She is also a stylist to celebrities and is hired to do hair for magazine spreads. Her website is www.nedjetti.com. I have only heard rave reviews about her and her services. And she is reasonably priced.

baddison

natural for good
Well if you decide to stay natural (or chemicals), Nedjetti in Bloomfield, NJ specializes in natural hair care and styles. She is also a stylist to celebrities and is hired to do hair for magazine spreads. Her website is www.nedjetti.com. I have only heard rave reviews about her and her services. And she is reasonably priced.

Thanks. Do you know if anyone on this forum has been there?:grin:

Sweetie083

Thanks. Do you know if anyone on this forum has been there?:grin:

No I do not, sorry. I don't really know anyone on this board, I'm more of a lurker here than anything else. But on another hairboard I'm on there are some people who have gone and they loved it. Nedjetti is all about the health of your hair.

Healthb4Length

Baddison, I did a review on Connies hair and nails in Dover NJ. If you go ask for Delila. She's wonderful, LISTENS to your wants and is very gentle. She KNOWS what she's doing and is concerned with the health of your hair.

OhmyKimB

Ahem......

I would like to at that Passaic is part of North Jersey...we are the real north jersey...not you almost center people. Thank you. -mgmt

Lol...joking but seriously.....

I dunno it depends on what your looking for honestly....Personality type...cuz not all ppl go together

DarkAngell

thank you thank you thank you thank you. Ive been so scared to go anywhere that was not recommended.

thanks OP for posting!

almondjoi85

I like Kier @ Bangz in montclair... I've been a few times and she gave me the best cut of my life so far. check out www.bangz.net

baddison

natural for good
^^^^

Can they do more then just cuts? I'm really not trying to cut my hair...

I feel you. I'm just looking for some help taking care of my hair when I don't want to do it myself. I wonder if any hairdresser would be offended if I walked in with my bag of products and asked them to do MY hair - MY way - with MY stuff only???:yep:

I guess its like providing them with the products and just using them for the labor....washing, setting, drying, etc....hmmmmm....thats a nice thought!