Styles while growing out twa's?

TrendySocialite

Wash n Gos mostly There are some people that did flat twists and things like that...I didn't start doing that until my 5th month or so...

Miss AJ

I BCed down to 2 inches so i was just doing wash and go's and DCing frequently so the daily manipulation wouldnt set me back. Once it got long enough to twist i wore twist outs and washed/DCed every 3-4 days until it got long enough to wear 2 strands.

Iluvsmuhgrass

Right now I'm fro'ing it and doing a few moderated wng's (I can't muss my hair with my hands because it gives me tangles.)

I can do twists but because my shrinkage is crazy they end up looking like little snausages :lachen: I can't complain though because they're thick.

ConsiderCamille

I bc'd almost bald and for the first couple of months I wore wash n go's until it got long enough to braid. After that I put braids (with extensions) in simply for low manipulation. It's currently a year after my BC and now my hair is collar bone length (longest layer) so I am going to be doing braidouts and twists for the summer, and I plan on getting braids during the winter.

bermudabeauty

I'M NOT A TWA GIRL ANYMORE BUT I MASTERED TWA STYLES WHEN I WAS. CHECK OUT MY TWA SYTLE GALLERY ALBUM AND 1ST YEAR NATURAL ALBUM ON FOKI AT WWW.FOTKI.COM/BERMUDABEAUTY. HOPE THIS HELPS.

Last edited: