styles for corporate america

sdot

I have long relaxed hair and get wash and sets for maintenance. I relax every 10 weeks or so. I am thinking about going natural :(. I naturally have thick long hair even relaxed, but tired of relaxing.

My question: what hair styles do you guys wear in an office environment. I can't do the braids, won't do the weave. What options do I have.

JustKiya

Right now, I have two strand twists pulled into three small buns. Here's an album of styles I've rocked, and I think I've worn all of them to work for at least one day.

Butterfly08

Are you willing to cornrow your own hair back into a bun? My sister did that for a while during her transition. Without the bulk of added hair, it looked very sleek and professional.

naturalmanenyc

I am in the same boat. I decided to transition to natural on 12/30/07 and won't do braids or weave although I was once a constant weaver. I tried tree braids but a horrible experience led me to buy wigs instead.

I have been wearing roller sets, buns, braids outs & wigs (half & full). Check out my fotki.

I have long relaxed hair and get wash and sets for maintenance. I relax every 10 weeks or so. I am thinking about going natural :(. I naturally have thick long hair even relaxed, but tired of relaxing.

My question: what hair styles do you guys wear in an office environment. I can't do the braids, won't do the weave. What options do I have.