STEAM ROLLERS ON PRESSED HAIR

TRINITY08

Hello, I guess I'm a "newbie" but I've been lurking for awhile and recently subscribed.

I have natural hair. I got it pressed last week and want some curls or body or something since my curls have since fallen out.

Can I use steam rollers on my hair without it reverting?

Thanks in advance.

AtlantaJJ

My guess is that you might get a curly fro... But I've never tried it...let's see what the Vets have to say.:yep:

TRINITY08

I was thinking that too Atlanta.

I'm sooo scared that my hair will revert and I'll look crazy at work next week.

I used some self stick (velcro) rollers on Sunday night and the curls last until yesterday but I wanted something curly for the holiday weekend. I didn't want to do the velcro again cause I read up here that they can be damaging.

TRINITY08

I'm still perfecting my pincurl method. I can do it really well on the longer parts of my hair (in back and the middle) but the front of my hair is shorter and its harder.

My hair is about nape length.

blkbeauty

Thank you so much! Let me check out the review.

Trinity, did you try the steam rollers on your pressed hair. My press was almost 2 weeks past and I tried the steam rollers and receive great results. I did not keep it on the steamer long and I kept the rollers in my hair for about 40minutes. I think that is the key to not get your hair wet, which will give you the frizzies.