Spinoff: Effects of Sin, a Jewish Near Death Experience

Guitarhero

Disclaimer This is not for the faint of heart.

This was sent to me and I watched all 7 10-minute videos. It speaks of a man who had a near death experience and all that he went through in the judgement before he was sent back to earth to spread this message. I figured that since the roots of christianity is judaism, this message might be of help for those wondering about the other view of life after death. It opened my eyes to many things, especially unrepented sin.

What I found edifying at the end of this ordeal was his words:

"I regained my health straight through speaking to God."
"That's how I repented."
"This is why I'm telling you all this, so people will will know how important it is to bring merit to others. When people spread the word (to repent, serve God),when they give to others, they don't know how important it is."
"I say it's not good enough to be good, you have to be better than good.
And the best thing is to serve God. There is no other than He.
After all, that is our purpose on earth. As King Solomon, the wisest of men said in Ecclesiastes: (12:13)"

In the end, all is heard - have awe of God and keep
His commandments, for that is all man is

This is the Youtube series. It's scary at first, then it's highly edifying. I hope you enjoy and that it can help someone, particularly those studying the judeo roots. Watch all 7.

http://www.youtube.com/user/salobeans#p/u/20/c0Ns3D6Tpfs

"

Last edited:

Almaz

I have heard in many NDE the pineal gland excretes the chemical that causes this. I have heard the same thing with Christians but they met Christ. and also from Muslms

Guitarhero

I have heard in many NDE the pineal gland excretes the chemical that causes this. I have heard the same thing with Christians but they met Christ. and also from Muslms

In some cases, I believe that it is psychological. But if no one knew about any of these teachings beforehand, how would he have had such vivid and meaningful experiences? I mean that his experiences can be held up to esoteric and ancient teachings and they mirror them, in some points, exactly? I don't know. And I have had an out of body experience. It definitely wasn't psychological and it definitely wasn't a dream. That tunnel is real, imho.

But the real point of all this is the ancient teachings in judaism that give a background to christianity because the latter didn't come from a hat lol. I just found it very interesting considering all the talk on here lately regarding sin and repentance of it and whether one is pardoned or not.

Guitarhero

Scripture does give glimpses of heaven and hell but there is still so much we do not know because we are not there. It's still very much a mystery. But we do know how to get there. I wouldn't want anyone to become worried and insecure in their own teaching and beliefs because not all christians are taught the same things.

I also wondered about the christian version of the avenging angels - not done searching about that. Only think I can think of is the effects of our sins. I don't know. I concentrated more on him realizing he wasn't leading a good life up to that ordeal and his turning toward God after it. I also thought about what he said that he spreads the word and gets persecuted for it many times, but that he continues on because he cares about souls, basically.

Not sure about the custom of washing graves but it might not be that different from the care we give to the deceased by maintaining the gravesite.

Last edited:

plainj

can you explain what doesn't match with scripture.

I can believe these near-death experiences. I've heard of many of them and they all seem basically similar. I heard of one young lady who died in a hospital and her soul floated to where her loved ones were in the hospital cafeteria. When she came back, she was able to recount their conversation in the cafeteria. How would she know that? I know someone personally who had an alive experience with God. I believe her story too. I just think it's all interesting.

Guitarhero

It's probably the "avenging angels." But this simply means in his personal experience the effects of sin and the accusations against it. Some people think that there is no communication with those who have died in this earth or somewhere in between. Some do not believe in "purgation." It depends upon the religious interpretation of the same scriptures. There are so many types of churches.

Guitarhero

I also wanted to point out that near death experiences are very personal and the interpretation of the event that God would have someone comprehend might differ. In other words, this might not be another's exact near death experience but it's symbolic of existing truths.