Spin Off: For those that consider themselves 4b only

Nice

Hey ladies,

My hair buddy started a thread about people with 4a (natural) hair and now I want to start one on 4b hair ONLY!!!.

If there is anyone with 4b (natural) hair ONLY, can you please provide pictures or link to your hair album?

Thanks in advance

MrsQueeny

I consider myself 4b only. You can check out my pics in my fotki listed under my siggy. I need to update them though!!! Q

Last edited:

_lovelyness

I've never understood the difference between 4A and 4B . I wrote 4a/4b in my siggy because I saw that most ppl with my type of hair wrote that.
But my hair is naturally extremely coarse & dry , so I won't be surprised if I'm a 4b only. My hair is relaxed BTW! Link to album in my siggy

ScorpioF

I'm mostly 4b with a small section in my crown that acts like 4a. I'm also natural, very dry and unruly.

hopeful

jainygirl said:
I'm a natural 4b :). I have a new album with some updated pics in it. The link is in my siggy.

Jainygirl, Your hair has really grown quickly. Our fros look very similiar too.

Nice, thanks for starting this thread. It's been very helpful. I hope more people reply.

Isis

jainygirl said:
I'm a natural 4b :). I have a new album with some updated pics in it. The link is in my siggy.
Hey girl!! Your hair is growing so fast!! :eek: I love it though - you are doing a great job, as usual! :up:

jainygirl

Thanks Isis and Hopeful :). I didnt even realize that it had grown until i took some update pics. The update pics are very helpful in letting me see how my hair is growing now that i'm natural. With shrinkage and everything sometimes it goes unnoticed until you do the pics then it's like, "Wow, where did that come from :lol: ??"