Speak Aloud God's Promises in your life..40 Day Challenge

DAY 4Isaiah 55 (The Message

So you'll go out in joy,
you'll be led into a whole and complete life.
The mountains and hills will lead the parade,
bursting with song.

Last edited:
Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and depart from evil. It will be health to your flesh and strength to your bones. Proverbs 3:7,8.

Day 52Cr 6:2
For he saith, I have heard you in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I helped you: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.

Last edited:
Phillipians 3:12 (NIV)

Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me.

The Lord your God in your midst, the Mighty One will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with SINGING. Zephaniah 3:17

Last edited:
Day6Psalm 40
I awaited patiently for the Lord; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.

Last edited:
Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen. (Ephesian 3:20-21)

I will give you back what you lost in the years when swarms of locust ate your crops : joel 2:25

Day 7
Psalm 51
Create in me a clean heart Oh God and renew a righteous spirit within me

Last edited:
Do not be afraid of sudden terror, nor of trouble from the wicked when it comes; for the Lord will be your CONFIDENCE and keep your foot from being caught. Proverbs 3:25,26

I think of today's money situation with this scripture and how God will keep us from falling into financial traps. Yet this can be any trap.:yep:

Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

Last edited:
Logging in two...
yesterday's

DAY 8
You have turned my mourning into dancing

Day 9
Today's
Isaiah 61:7-9 (NIV) Instead of their shame my people will receive a double portion, and instead of disgrace they will rejoice in their inheritance; and so they will inherit a double portion in their land, and everlasting joy will be theirs.

Last edited:
In righteousness you shall be established; you shall be FAR from oppression, for you shall not fear; and from terror, for it shall not come near you. Indeed they shall surely assemble, but not because of Me(God). Whoever assembles against you shall fall for your sake.:yep: Isaiah54:14,15

LADIES!!!!!!!!

Thank you ,each and every one of you!!!!

The word!!!! This is just what I need!!!!

going back to go all the way through this thread, as many times AS I NEED!!!!:yep:

Sorry I don't have the scripture ref but I was watching my Tae Bo video today and I saw on the set it said "...walk by faith and not sight."

I guess the whole I was making is if you believe that God has promised you something like Katye royalties from her book or the God told me I would marry. Just walk by the faith you have in God. And not what you see going on around you.

Dont know if this has been added yet

But IF GOD BE FOR YOU, WHO OR WHAT IN THE WORLD COULD BE AGAINST YOU

NOTHING AND NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to the other thread 'no word no faith' amongst this thread and another thread and what poured out of me in that one

Man I have really backed away from the word alot due to pain and heartache I see that now, and this morning its like a light came back on for me. I am soooo thankful! No matter how it all came out and to pass or what anyone thought, it did and thats what matters. I have been soooo weary, only God knows! How I NEEDED this!!!! *tears*

Faith come by hearing and hearing by the word of God

Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen

I'm tattered and torn ,but I'M stil here and holding on!!!!!! Thank God I stumbled on this forum this morning and let it just happen, I was sliding so far......spiraling even

at least I feel 'caught' right now

Thank you ladies for this thread!!!!!!! *tears*

'The kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force."

I'm getting back up and taking it by force!!!! I WILL STAND ON HIS WORD!!!!!!

Great Challenge;

But one thing i do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. Philippians 3: 13-14

May the Lord God of your fathers make you a thousand times more numerous than you are, and bless you as He has promised you!! Deuteronomy 1:11:yep:

You are NOT alone..I relate so much...to all of it what was quoted...I was tears this morning too...but thank God for the Victory
It is here ..NOW for all of us...NOW is the day of salvation...He Loves me and know He Loves you,too..Loves all of us...we are here..with Love...speaking His word out loud...

((((hugs)))))

I have been soooo weary, only God knows! How I NEEDED this!!!! *tears*

Faith come by hearing and hearing by the word of God

Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen

I'm tattered and torn ,but I'M stil here and holding on!!!!!! Thank God I stumbled on this forum this morning and let it just happen, I was sliding so far......spiraling even

I'm getting back up and taking it by force!!!! I WILL STAND ON HIS WORD!!!!!!
Someone said this exactly like that!!!!!...out loud and strong..in my small group
just this afternoon.....in our book group....Your Best Life Now Joel Osteen
I know the Lord heard on your behalf ,too
no coincidences

Last edited:
Back