Soultanicals Reviews

blackeyes31626

I placed an order during their V-Day sale I received my products two weeks later. I haven't really used most of 'em b/c I don't wash my hair that much anymore. But I love the Mane thick 7-day styler. When they have another sale I am ordering more and I want to try their glycerin spray b/c my hair loves glycerin.

CeeLex33

Happy Healthy Hair!
Hi Ladies, are there any recent reviews for this line?

I was interested in the Double Dutch Hair Yum, Knot Sauce and Can't Believe it's Not Butta.

Thanks!!!

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Hi Ladies, are there any recent reviews for this line?

I was interested in the Double Dutch Hair Yum, Knot Sauce and Can't Believe it's Not Butta.

Thanks!!!

Wish you would have told me, I just gave away a slew of Soultanical products that I wasnt using since I'm protective styling

I can bring some samples in for you next week , I think I have some Knot Sauce and Marula CeeLex33

SweetlyCurly

Had anyone tried both the Curl Blaze and the Afro-gelato gels? I'm interested in purchasing a gel and I'm wondering how they compare.

If you have only tried one of them, let me know what you think anyway...thanks

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
I'll be trying her new " Knot" products when I come out of my protective style on the 6th.
her custard and the new conditioner.

Kinda wish i had some knot sauce...hmm, maybe I have a tad bit somewhere in there. If not, I'll just use silky Tress Milk as a leave in.

froingforward

Fortunately I can find Soultanicals products on the ground not too far from my home. I have the Fluffalicious Curl Nutricious and the Loc N Roll. Both are HGs for me. I just wish the Fluffalicious came unscented or in another scent. All my leave ins and butters right now are too sweet smelling, like cake batter or creme brulee. I next plan on trying the Knot Butta.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I finally pulled out one of the Kink Drinks (Sorrel) It's very nice.

The only ST'icals I still have left in my Stash are x2 "Kink Drinks".

Sorrel and Wrappers Delight.

The rest of my stash was either sold or swapped (no reason).

But it's highly unlikely I'll ever order directly from the seller.

Should I ever feel the 'urge' to purchase ST'icals, it will definitely be through a 3rd party seller.

Even though their Sales are Great (30,40,50%) It's just not worth the stress level, for me, dealing directly with them.

tanjola

I have to say the murula moisture guru coupled with the curl blaze works extremely well for me. My curl blaze is watery but works well. I notified the seller and she shipped me out a replacement bottle in 2 days!!! My fear is what kinda package are the shipping it in. I pray not that envelope again......

mssoconfused

I have to say the murula moisture guru coupled with the curl blaze works extremely well for me. My curl blaze is watery but works well. I notified the seller and she shipped me out a replacement bottle in 2 days!!! My fear is what kinda package are the shipping it in. I pray not that envelope again......
I'm just trying the Curl Glaze and WOW! Its amazing!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I'm 'thankful' I was able to pick up some Knot Berry Sauce off the Exchange Forum.:ohwell:

Other than getting it from the Exchange Forum, Hattache or Pampered & Twisted, I am doubtful if I'll ever purchase directly from ST'icals ever again.

Ever.:look: Did I say Ever?:perplexed:

NaturallyATLPCH

I'm 'thankful' I was able to pick up some Knot Berry Sauce off the Exchange Forum.:ohwell:

Other than getting it from the Exchange Forum, Hattache or Pampered & Twisted, I am doubtful if I'll ever purchase directly from ST'icals ever again.

Who did you get that Berry Knot Sauce from @IDareT'sHair ? :lol:

I picked up some Hair Sorrel Kink drink at the Hair Show. I forgot how good this stuff was, should've picked up some more.

mssoconfused

Yeah I order exclusively from Hattache. Great service and shipping. I love Soultanicals but can't order from them directly. The service is too all over the place.

naturalyogini

I used the Molasses Deep conditioner and the Ayurvedic shampoo bar today. Firstly, I love the smell of the shampoo bar. Smells like sandalwood. Bars don't do well on my hair, but, it was just ok. And I know it takes awhile for hair to adjust to shampoo bars. My scalp did itch a bit. I think it was either the herbs or the fragrance. The conditioner has very nice slip. I sat under a heating cap for 30 minutes and then left it in while I watched Y&R. When I rinsed it out my hair was moisturized, but not soft. She gave me a sample of the Knot Sauce. Did nothing for my hair. Actually made my hair feel hard so I spritzed with ACV/water. Switched to Claudies Khave leave-in with glycerin added. Twisted with Claudie's Quinoa moisturizing cream. Hair dried sort of crunchy, so I smoothed on some Hairveda Izzy Busy hair cream (original formula). Hair is soft and fluffy. My scalp is still itchy. Overall, I like the conditioner, BUT , I need to follow with a pH adjuster. My high porosity hair is such a brat. BTW the conditioner has nice sweet smell. Not overpowering.

Last edited:

nyeredzi

I love their Kiddietanicals shampoo. But be warned, it is not tear-free! I bought it for my toddler. The texture of the hair is so nice after use. I like it for myself too (but not when you need to remove build-up; it's too weak), but some of it got in my eyes and it burns! It burns worse than my regular shampoo. I'm kind of mad this is sold as tear-free for children. So I'll keep using Aveeno or TJ's NS for the child and keep this one for just myself.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I wish I would have remembered to get: Some sort of "Dip":ohwell:

I looked for "Berry" but it might just be a Seasonal thing.:perplexed:

I only saw Mango and Pineapple.

Pulled out both Kink Drinks and hope to finish them both by the end of Summer.