SOS! Need A Detangler For All This Hair LOL!!!

kbragg

Please help:lol: I gotta get a digital camera and post what these heads look like in the AM!:lol: Both my girls are night sweaters (no matter what the temp! My hubby is too! Ick!:grin: )> Kayla has 3a hair (and loves to twirl it into knots overnight:mad:) and Angel has 3a/b hair. Both get very dry during the day, and then they sweat at night and wake up looking like Macy Gray!:eek:

Then the battle of the tangles begins! I'm looking for a good detangler and I have a feeling the kiddy ones just won't get it. Does anybody here know of a good detangler with good slip? I getting really tired of spending and hour a head to get it looking like this: http://kbragg.photosite.com/album1/Angel_KaylaWhite.html only to have it "bird nest" on me within a couple hours (they play so WILD!!)

Anywho, please HELP!

Oh wanted to add, people seem to think that type 3 hair is easier than type 4 but I find my hair (well newgrowth seeing as I'm relaxed) is easier to manage than theirs! It curls up right into little knots! ZOIKES!:lachen:

Can you put their hair in pigtails instead of leaving it out? That may help. Also tie their hair down at night. Here's a few suggestions for oils.

Wildgrowth
Amla
Dabur Vatika

You can also use a daily moisturizer along with the oils to 'hold' the hair down. NTM make 2 that I use. hth :)

Qhemets Olive Cream Detangler was sent on this Earth straight from God!! LOL, this is the best detangler. You can get it at CurlMart.com.

Ebonygurl00 said:
Qhemets Olive Cream Detangler was sent on this Earth straight from God!! LOL, this is the best detangler. You can get it at CurlMart.com.

hmmmmm......:scratchchin: See this is why I stay away from this board. :lol:

I second Army_QT's suggestion to put their hair in plaits at night. At their age it's probably not a good idea for them to wear it out regularly either - save those styles for Sunday or special occasions.

BTW, they are both adorable and the older one looks just like you.

Back