"Someone Smells Like Campfire"

ShiShiPooPoo

I forgot to use my MTG mix last night so I applied it this morning. When I got to work I struck up a convo with my coworker. As we were talking she stops and says "Do you smell that?" I said "What?" She said "Someone smells like campfire!" :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

LiberianGirl

I forgot to use my MTG mix last night so I applied it this morning. When I got to work I struck up a convo with my coworker. As we were talking she stops and says "Do you smell that?" I said "What?" She said "Someone smells like campfire!" :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

See, that is why I just say no to MTG:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Xavier

I tried MTG but had to stop using it because it caused a horrible rash on my neck.

I applied mine on day and a coworker kept mentioning how the area smelled like bacon. He was like "Xavier, do you smell that?" and I was like, "yeah I wonder where it's comin' from".:look:

Platinum

Wowwwww!:lachen::lachen:I feel your pain. I had that to happen to me once but someone said they smell "bacon and peppermint". That's why I always try to apply it at night.

Last edited:

Neala21

I used to get that or "Do you smell firewood" at the time I worked in the hotel and we would have the fireplace going and I would say its just the fireplace but I knew it was MTG in my hair

So this time around I tried something New : MTG + Peppermint Oil + Vatika Oil and guess what I can wear it during the day with no one saying anything about a smell. YES!!! Plus i love the tingling.

I love MTG although I don't use it all the time --very rare as I'm not consistant. In '05 I used it for 3 weeks and stopped due to the smell setting others off...now 3 years later I pick it back up to try it out again for a month...we shall see:rolleyes:

Mook's hair

:poke: PsssT....You smell ashy gurl...Like straight ASH!

:rofl3:I would have spit out my milk laughing if someone said that to me!!!

Campfire. That's funny!

ShiShiPooPoo

:poke: PsssT....You smell ashy gurl...Like straight ASH!

:rofl3:I would have spit out my milk laughing if someone said that to me!!!

Campfire. That's funny!

:lachen::lachen: Straight embers!

I'm waiting for somebody to come up to me with a stick and a marshmellow stuck on the end...:lachen:

NinasLongAmbition

I'm telling yall my boss one time was like "Chris do you smell that, smells like matches" ,"I was like yea ..ugh gross...lol"...( I work with kids) This little white girl was like "you smell like smoke"!:blush: Ever since than I apply BT at night and cowash in the morning

ShiShiPooPoo

I'm telling yall my boss one time was like "Chris do you smell that, smells like matches" ,"I was like yea ..ugh gross...lol"...( I work with kids) This little white girl was like "you smell like smoke"!:blush: Ever since than I apply BT at night and cowash in the morning

:lachen::lachen:I am a school teacher and am waiting for one of my kids to say something!

BonBon

Ive never had the smell situation but did mention MTG by accident recently, some white peeps were talking about what they last bought of ebay. I said MTG and thought nothing about it this girl started talking about how hard it is to find horse supplies on line and where she gets her saddles from lol

I just nodded like I had a horsey

Forever in Bloom

I used to use this until my then five-year-old niece announced to everyone during the Superbowl party we had that my head smelled like barbecue and baked beans. :blush: Needless to say, I stopped using it that day.

Cassandra1975

Yeah...I had to stop using it due to that smell. Nothing like dating a vegetarian and you walking around smelling straight up like bacon! Minty bacon, I might add, because I added peppermint and rosemary essential oils to try and help with the smell.

Since then, I just bought my own sulfur powder and mixed it with oils...It smells nothing like MTG. To me, it doesn't have a smell at all.

HoneyDew

LOL

:lol:

That stuff is horrible. You can use all the EO you want in it, that stuff still stinks. I don't care what anybody says!! LOL

kweenameena

Ive never had the smell situation but did mention MTG by accident recently, some white peeps were talking about what they last bought of ebay. I said MTG and thought nothing about it this girl started talking about how hard it is to find horse supplies on line and where she gets her saddles from lol

I just nodded like I had a horsey

:lachen::lachen:That is too funny!

lovinmylocs

This thread has me dying. I've never smelled MTG, but I don't think I want to after this.

Thanks for the chuckle y'all.

LOL :lachen:

Pheonixx

:lachen:You played that off pretty well.

I don't know how well it works cause I don't do MTG...the smell doesn't bug me but I can't be reeking of jerky and old mesquite. If I can smell it--EVERYONE else can smell it.

With some things it doesn't matter what kinda oil you use, it still stink.