So I have this concoction in my hair

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
I'm DC-ing....yep at this hour :lol:

I used suave humectant condish.... I added 1 egg, some coconut oil and some amla oil. Blended it nicely and applied to the hair. I'm going to keep that in for about 15 minutes.

Hopefully my hair doesn't fall out :lachen:

Only thing you have to worry about is the egg..make sure the water temp does not cook the egg!
lol.... the egg didn't cook :grin:
I think your hair will be fine.

Let us know how it comes out.

How'd it turn out? How's your hair feel?

How's your hair?

ya what were your results?

it wan't all that..... maybe I should have left it in longer..... my hair didn't get softer than when using an ordinary condish

Honey is not sticky when mixed into condish. I use it on my face mixed with moisturizer and it's not sticky even then. It rinses out clean as well.

If you were going for soft hair, I would have skipped the egg. Strong protein & moisture in one mix kind of cancel each other out "feel" wise. So your hair will feel somewhere in the middle. For slip I go with mostly moisturizing ingredients, and just a little protein.

Something else you could try is porosity control as a final rinse if you wanted more slip. Also, once your hair is dry it may feel different.

Honey is not sticky when mixed into condish. I use it on my face mixed with moisturizer and it's not sticky even then. It rinses out clean as well.

If you were going for soft hair, I would have skipped the egg. Strong protein & moisture in one mix kind of cancel each other out "feel" wise. So your hair will feel somewhere in the middle. For slip I go with mostly moisturizing ingredients, and just a little protein.

Something else you could try is porosity control as a final rinse if you wanted more slip. Also, once your hair is dry it may feel different.
thanks for the advice!

Back