I updated my fotki

MrsQueeny

With some new pics from this weekend. I was wearing it in braids and did a braid out. Here was my regimen for Sunday:
I already had castor oil in my hair.
Washed in 4 sections with Suave humectant shampoo
Applied pantene relaxed and natural mask and let sit for 10 minutes
Applied fermodyl 619 and then detangled and added a little castor oil.
Then I blow dried it.
I later flatironed my hair but I went to church, then flew home, and went to work so the pic I took today doesn't show it too straight. I also included a pic of my license as proof my hair was short in October 2005. Check out the hair 2007 album. Pw is in my profile. Q

I WANT YOUR HAIR! :grin: Your hair is gorgeous! This is my dream length...I wish my hair was 4b...seems like I might have less tangling and be able to hold on more length. What do you do for everyday styles...how are you able to maintain a neat looking braids/twists. Do you use extensions?

I WANT YOUR HAIR! :grin: Your hair is gorgeous! This is my dream length...I wish my hair was 4b...seems like I might have less tangling and be able to hold on more length. What do you do for everyday styles...how are you able to maintain a neat looking braids/twists. Do you use extensions?

I used extensions and kinky twists before but lately I have been just braiding my own hair and wearing scarfs on it. But when I do a braidout, I put some castor oil on, braid my hair, spritz it all over with braid spray and put a little extra oil on my ends and just tie it down. The next day I unbraid it and use my fingers to separate it. I very rarely wear it out with the weather getting cooler now. I am probably going to continue to braid my own hair (with about 12 braids all over my head) or get extensions again. I am doing my own C&G challenge starting in November. Thanks for looking. Q

I used extensions and kinky twists before but lately I have been just braiding my own hair and wearing scarfs on it. But when I do a braidout, I put some castor oil on, braid my hair, spritz it all over with braid spray and put a little extra oil on my ends and just tie it down. The next day I unbraid it and use my fingers to separate it. I very rarely wear it out with the weather getting cooler now. I am probably going to continue to braid my own hair (with about 12 braids all over my head) or get extensions again. I am doing my own C&G challenge starting in November. Thanks for looking. Q

You should try shea butter for braid outs...it leaves the hair incredibly soft.

Very pretty Queeny. You are making incredible progress. your hair looks so dense and lush in your braid out. Can't wait till my hair gets brastrap length.

Your hair is so thick; it's looks very healthy. Thanks for sharing...it was my first time viewing your hair photos.

Your hair is beautiful. Did you even it up? Or did it grow like that?

Thanks ladies. I promise to update my fotki more often. I had my last trim back in May and I just dusted my ends this last time. I guess it just grew like that. If you look closely, it actually grows in layers but I stay on top of my split ends so I think that is why it grows evenly the way it does. This is my first time wearing it down at my new job and when I went to Phoenix this weekend and everyone is just going crazy. I guess they didn't realize how long my hair was since I am always sporting the fro or braids. Thanks for looking ladies. Q

I know I ain't the most popular chick :sekret: :duck: in these here parts so I appreciate the love that has been shown. Back to off topic I go where I know they love me :blowkiss: Q

Back