So Grateful

empressaja

I have a bit of I guess an testimony. This has been one of the most challenging 1 1/2 years of my entire life thus far. I had a baby, lost my home, was unable to find work, and recently separated from my husband and lost my aunt two weeks ago. But I'm so grateful to the Lord. I know he has done so much work in me and my families life because we are still standing and I HAVE PEACE in it, I am so blessed everything that came against me he handled and is handling and I 'm so grateful for it all. There were a couple of moments that I was like "this is too much" but HE has truly ordered my steps. All of these things the Lord used to build character, change my attitude give my integrity and an identity in HIM. I look at myself I can appreciate "the glory " that I'm in even though I am not even close to where I will be. I can out of the condemnation, and legalism that was keeping me weary and in bondage. I'm sure I sound like I'm all over the place with this post but I am struggling to muster the words to explain the awesomeness that I have witnessed. I don't know how I got through a day before I started walking with the Lord. I just had to share :)

(((((((hugs))))))) to you and I pray many, many blessings in your life. Your post has encouraged others and you don't even realize it. It is a blessing to go through all that you have gone through and still be able to praise God and thank God. You are blessed and you will be blessed many times over.

God Bless You, Birdie. :love2: God loves you so much. And He is beaming with pride at you, His baby girl. Can't wait to hear what else 'Daddie' does for you, His little girl. :yep:

I have a bit of I guess an testimony. This has been one of the most challenging 1 1/2 years of my entire life thus far. I had a baby, lost my home, was unable to find work, and recently separated from my husband and lost my aunt two weeks ago. But I'm so grateful to the Lord. I know he has done so much work in me and my families life because we are still standing and I HAVE PEACE in it, I am so blessed everything that came against me he handled and is handling and I 'm so grateful for it all. There were a couple of moments that I was like "this is too much" but HE has truly ordered my steps. All of these things the Lord used to build character, change my attitude give my integrity and an identity in HIM. I look at myself I can appreciate "the glory " that I'm in even though I am not even close to where I will be. I can out of the condemnation, and legalism that was keeping me weary and in bondage. I'm sure I sound like I'm all over the place with this post but I am struggling to muster the words to explain the awesomeness that I have witnessed. I don't know how I got through a day before I started walking with the Lord. I just had to share :)

Amen to the bolded. Extraordinary things happen to extraordinary people!! Believe that! God is molding you and these things have to happen in order for his will to be done in your life.

Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

Back