SL 2015

Love2Live

While out of the country I got an email from Komaza saying I would get an email about my analysis and scheduling my phone consultation no later than 03/05/2015. I am literally going to be stalking my email today. lol

I took out the braids I had for my trip. I need to wash it and I will probably get it braided again. If I do decide on braids I will wait a week.

BonBon

LOL. I just realised I haven't been thinking about overall length this year so far because I'm so preoccupied with my broken spots. Its kinda nice in a weird way:spinning:.

Would be good to have a length surprise at the end of the year though.

Last edited:

faithVA

[USER=436451 said:
Love2Live[/USER];21197125]While out of the country I got an email from Komaza saying I would get an email about my analysis and scheduling my phone consultation no later than 03/05/2015. I am literally going to be stalking my email today. lol

I took out the braids I had for my trip. I need to wash it and I will probably get it braided again. If I do decide on braids I will wait a week.

Please let us know how it goes. I learned quite a bit from mine. I'm still learning though. I hope it helps you.

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
So its going on 11 days since I washed. Been too busy but my scalp itches now. Will be up late tonight I guess...

faithVA

[USER=436451 said:
Love2Live[/USER];21197125]While out of the country I got an email from Komaza saying I would get an email about my analysis and scheduling my phone consultation no later than 03/05/2015. I am literally going to be stalking my email today. lol

Did you get your analysis results yesterday?

Evolving78

LOL. I just realised I haven't been thinking about overall length this year so far because I'm so preoccupied with my broken spots. Its kinda nice in a weird way:spinning:. Would be good to have a length surprise at the end of the year though.
me too!!!!!!!

KidneyBean86

Southern sweetheart
Hmm..it seems I haven't been retaining much if not at all. I did a comparison pic of my hair and it looks the same length it was months ago!

I'm still struggling to reach SL.:sad:

Update pic

Attachments

• 11025229_10100442047247139_6250279663179146990_n.jpg
    11025229_10100442047247139_6250279663179146990_n.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 35
  • 10313033_10100442047356919_4520198961700447872_n.jpg
    10313033_10100442047356919_4520198961700447872_n.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 33

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
Hmm..it seems I haven't been retaining much if not at all. I did a comparison pic of my hair and it looks the same length it was months ago!

I'm still struggling to reach SL.:sad:

Update pic

Uh that looks like sl to me. Ain't that at your collarbone?

Hard to compare with the second pic with no pulling.

faithVA

[USER=436451 said:
Love2Live[/USER];21202937]No and they didn't come today either. I will be stalking my email until they arrive.

Did you check your spam folder? If you don't get them today make sure to shoot them an email asking for an update.

Love2Live

Did you check your spam folder? If you don't get them today make sure to shoot them an email asking for an update.

I took a nap and woke up to the email! My phone call will be on Monday. I cannot wait. I will be sure to report the results.

faithVA

[USER=343979 said:
DarkJoy[/USER];21215885]Need a new updo goto. I am so bored.

What's your go to style right now? Maybe you can find something on pinterest. They often have cute styles.

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
Thanks faithVA. That's a good idea!

All winter its been a variation of this pic but with my own tiny baby bun or a roll in the back. Its great since it passes in my ultra conservative work environment. But I need a change now.

Natural_Bun.jpeg

faithVA

[USER=343979 said:
DarkJoy[/USER];21216019]Thanks faithVA. That's a good idea!

All winter its been a variation of this pic but with my own tiny baby bun or a roll in the back. Its great since it passes in my ultra conservative work environment. But I need a change now.

View attachment 300083

Do you have a pinterest page? If so maybe we can share pics.

I have some pics already. Maybe something will help you.
https://www.pinterest.com/namastefw/

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
I like that. I'm going to sport that when the back of my hair gets long enough.
faithVA
This can be done real short. I dont have enough to do it like hers. I french roll the nape upwards or sometimes make a teeny bun thing. When my crown was only 2 inches gel worked great. Its still great to keep the sides from popping out. Maybe ill take a pic later....

faithVA

faithVA
This can be done real short. I dont have enough to do it like hers. I french roll the nape upwards or sometimes make a teeny bun thing. When my crown was only 2 inches gel worked great. Its still great to keep the sides from popping out. Maybe ill take a pic later....

Some parts of my back are only 2". So it's somewhere between 2" and 4". I can't yet get all of the hair in the back into a mini bun or even a french roll. I'm close to being able to do a banana clip bun but I need another 1 to 1.5 inches.

The back of my hair really incurred a lot of damage. Hopefully by the end of April I will be there if not sooner. I check at the end of every month :yep:

Coilystep

@imperial_acquisitions
I hate this app, my phone case and my phone. They all contribute to messed up posts.

DarkJoy I really like that style. I going to try to attempt with a puff in the back. My bun would be minuscule. I'm very style challenged and always end up doing the same wash n go style only varying where I put my part.

Last edited:

faithVA

I hate this app, my phone case and my phone. They all contribute to messed up posts.

DarkJoy I really like that style. I going to try to attempt with a puff in the back. My bun would be minuscule. I'm very style challenged and always end up doing the same wash n go style only varying where I put my part.

Please take pictures. That may be something I can do since I can't do a mini bun yet.

Coilystep

@imperial_acquisitions
Two people followed me and I'm pretty sure you aren't Svetlana Chernayakhovskaya :lol: That girl has a name on her. It this is going to be fun. Especially when I get some length and if I ever get my wng going :yep:
My mama definitely did not name me Svetlana lol. I can hardly wait for more length. I'm pretty comfortable with my wash n goes. I need to learn some other styles.

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.

I got all kinds of variations of it. My shrinkage is so tight and density lowish so I won't be able to make a bun for a long time. Faith you make me want to try the banana clip.

Here's a side view. Not enough light for the back. Also I didnt take much time so its a little messy today.

faithVA

I got all kinds of variations of it. My shrinkage is so tight and density lowish so I won't be able to make a bun for a long time. Faith you make me want to try the banana clip.

Here's a side view. Not enough light for the back. Also I didnt take much time so its a little messy today.

I like the banana clip bun because it makes my hair look like I have a lot even if I just barely have 1/2" to cover the clip. It also allows me to do a fake french twist before I can really do one. It should work well for you.

I don't see a picture.