Sites to Buy Weave - Tracker

LivinMyLifeLikeItsGolden

Hi!

Does anyone have any reviews on the Arjuni hair? I have been watching youtube reviews and it sounds great. it is quite annoying to order the hair though. she does consultations and the next consultations arent being announced till August 9th. She also has some consultations that she promotes through twitter, but that is starting to annoy me because its first come first serve and you never know who actually messaged her first. anyway, anyone have reviews which makes this torture worth it?

Tiye

I can definitely co-sign with Mist on this one. I've used their hair also. The French Refined is AWESOME. When I used it in the past, I would wear it wet. It's GORGEOUS!!!

Now, I'm an extensions plus girl!!! Both are excellent companies. I don't have any complaints :)

^^ What's your hair type? Does this look believable for someone with type 4 resistant hair? I shop at hisandher sometimes for other wigmaking supplies but haven't really looked at their hair.

Right now I'm liking goldemnartbeautysupply.com coz they ship fast - and they do have a broad selection of brands.

blackhairspray.com is reliable - cs is good. Shipping rates are good but sometimes slow and a lot of stuff is out of stock (at least I keep picking things that aren't in stock).

Hairsisters gets bad marks from some for slow shipping and sometimes things are not in stock but they don't tell you upfront but they have low low prices that are hard to beat and the shipping issue is variable. I've also had them ship so fast that when my order showed up I didn't know what it could be (two days and I'm half way across the country from them).

ilah

I was given HairSisters.com by an aquaintence. I purchased 3 packs of human hair from the site for a little of 50.00 plus shipping. I was actually surprised with the hair when I got it, it seemed just as nice as the human hair I bought from the store for 60.00+ a pack. If it looks and maintains just as well...

I'm sold.

growinghealthyhair

I have tried quite a few brands.

Wagmans- Tried many of their textures, good company.

EP- Tried two of their textures <---- My FAVE so far!!

Laniks- Meh. Haven't purchased again.

Allaboutmyhair.com - The Kinky Curly blended so well with my hair. But shed very badly. They may have better quality wefts by now though. Oh, the customer service slightly sucks though.

Halleys Curls- Had their Salon Relaxed Hybrid. Not impressed. Comparable to BSS hair.

Curlzgonewild.com had a closure from this company, not impressed , but my friends weft hair was gorgeous.

I've tried many more but this is a good start :)

growinghealthyhair

The All about my hair Kinky Curly blended perfectly with my hair texture by the way.

Oh and so did

www.realhaironline.com kinky curly (they're in Amsterdamn I think though, so shipping is crazy)

Sade'

I have tried quite a few brands.

Wagmans- Tried many of their textures, good company.

EP- Tried two of their textures <---- My FAVE so far!!

Laniks- Meh. Haven't purchased again.

Allaboutmyhair.com - The Kinky Curly blended so well with my hair. But shed very badly. They may have better quality wefts by now though. Oh, the customer service slightly sucks though.

Halleys Curls- Had their Salon Relaxed Hybrid. Not impressed. Comparable to BSS hair.

Curlzgonewild.com had a closure from this company, not impressed , but my friends weft hair was gorgeous.

I've tried many more but this is a good start :)

Is Wagmans on the level of EP?
I haven't found anything that I like as much as their relaxed texture.
I hear Arjuni's low luster hair is just as good as EP. I might step out of my box.
AAMH tangles real bad bit blends well.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Sade'

I still haven't heard a full in depth review of Indique Hair.

growinghealthyhair

I still haven't heard a full in depth review of Indique Hair.

Sade'

My sister had indique. And to say the least she wasn't impressed at all!!!

Wagman's hmmm is it on the level of EP? No. EP (from my experience) has SUPERB quality control. Hair that i've recieved from wagmans, has shed and tangled, not horribly. Not even enough to talk about (when comparing to other brands), but compared to EP, they don't hold a candle in my opinion. But thats just my experience with Wagmans. My EP experience is wonderful. My hair is so light and flowy (I'm wearing it right now) I love washing it. I guess because it mimics our hair alot. It's easier to deal with as well. Maybe thats why I prefer EP!!

Also my EP wefts haven't tangled or shed at all. <---Thats another reason why i'm sold. I hate sealing. And I don't have to with EP hair.

Sade'

check my youtube :yep:

I have been wearing it for over a year

Hey MISSBOSSY I follow u on twitter and I viewed ur videos the other day. I like what I saw. U and Ivie Sherie(efayse) just about have me sold! Thanks!

growinghealthyhair

Is Wagmans on the level of EP?
I haven't found anything that I like as much as their relaxed texture.
I hear Arjuni's low luster hair is just as good as EP. I might step out of my box.
AAMH tangles real bad bit blends well.

Sade'

Oh no. Arjuni isn't comparable to EP at all. Not the wefts, not the hair. Arjuni IS good hair. But Not at all comparable to EP in my opinion. I think Arjuni is more comparable to Wagman's level( probably a bit above) . But Arjuni just offers more "variety" than wagmans I suppose.. I have worn arjuni before, It was nice, I prefer it over wagmans, I just don't like the process to get the hair.:nono: Which is the only reason i haven't purcahsed more.

Sade'

@Sade'

Oh no. Arjuni isn't comparable to EP at all. Not the wefts, not the hair. Arjuni IS good hair. But Not at all comparable to EP in my opinion. I think Arjuni is more comparable to Wagman's level( probably a bit above) . But Arjuni just offers more "variety" than wagmans I suppose.. I have worn arjuni before, It was nice, I prefer it over wagmans, I just don't like the process to get the hair.:nono: Which is the only reason i haven't purcahsed more.

Funny u said that. I got an email from the company stating I had to pay 150.00 for a consultation and that it would not be applied to the cost of the hair. That bothers me. I admit that I spend money on frivolously BUT I can't justify this.

I really love the EP hair, I have no complaints and every time I try something different I am disappointed. My hair ONLY matches with Relaxed Texture. I guess I should just leave well enough alone b/c by the time I pay for Arjuni I could have purchase double the amount of EP.

Just curious... wassup with the quality of the wefts? What type of Arjuni hair did u use?

growinghealthyhair

Funny u said that. I got an email from the company stating I had to pay 150.00 for a consultation and that it would not be applied to the cost of the hair. That bothers me. I admit that I spend money on frivolously BUT I can't justify this.

I really love the EP hair, I have no complaints and every time I try something different I am disappointed. My hair ONLY matches with Relaxed Texture. I guess I should just leave well enough alone b/c by the time I pay for Arjuni I could have purchase double the amount of EP.

Just curious... wassup with the quality of the wefts? What type of Arjuni hair did u use?

I actually was going to purchase arjuni for my current protective style. But I just couldn't stomach the 150.00 fee. Keeping in mind, I would've paid the same for my Arjuni hair that i did my EP hair( I decided to go with EP) . But i just couldn't justify that extra 150.00 that wasn't going towards hair. Atleast with EP It was actually for the hair. And I don't have to wait weeks to get my hair. But depending on what you get, Arjuni can be higher than EP. Did you see int he boutique? There is hair thats 2500.00. I just can't :nono:

The wefts shed do shed. I didn't seal at ALL. But they shed (not horrible), but compared to my EP. I'm glad I went with My EP. I had Arjuni 3c hair , it was gorgeous. Just too much to deal with. My EPRT is easy breezy. I can even NOT tie it up and just finger comb it out in the morning (wouldn't suggest that lol), but thats how great the quality of EP is :-D

Arjuni is a great experience if you're able to get one of the rarer textures (like the 3c and curlier textures) otherwise for wavy/straight hair it's not worth it(to me, the time invested etc)

L.Brown1114

another high end brand: bliss triune. people RAVE about the curly but it costs an arm and a leg. it IS comparable to EP

Curlybeauty

Outre Velvet Remi in natural Yaki I believe, it the PERFECT texture :yep:

Haven't tried it, but I Can't wait! Holding out til April...

tnLOVELY

Does anyone use chinese or indian vendor hair, it's usually cheaper? I've been wanting to try Arjuni but after looking on another hair site it seem like a long process. Myremy.com will match prices and ebay is another good option. Alibaba have alot of vendors you just have to search through them.

EbonyCPrincess

I'm not trying to knock someone else's review, but I began my "high end" hair purchases with companies like His & Her and Adorable hair back in college and I thought I had died and gone to heaven! However...years later I was introduced to some other premium hair brands and found out that I was overpaying for something and could actually do better. While those companies do offer great quality hair and I had NO complaints about their hair, I am currently wearing Indique hair and think for less $$$ this hair is even better then anything I ever got from either of those companies.

I'm not trying to promote myself but I've posted several styles and a review of my Indique hair on my YouTube channel. I've worn it wavy in its natural texture, washed, deep conditioned, straightened, curled, flipped, braidouts, pin curled, up, down, ponytails, buns, half-up half-down, flexirods, everything you can think of and the hair is STILL not shedding, not tangling. I'm super impressed! Yes, I paid for it myself (had to mention that bc many youtubers are being sent Virgin Indian hair these days) and I caught it on a sale special Indique had and it is definitely worth every single penny!

I'm interested in trying some of the other brands listed as well - but I'm almost trying to stop my PJ'ism from extending to weave purchases. If it aint broke, why am I trying to fix it?! Anyways, thanks for this thread OP I've subbed! Looking forward to reading more feedback, especially from ladies who are using their sew-ins as a PS to help grow whats beneath them!

ETA: Soooo, of course after posting I went and checked out His & Hers and OH MY when did their prices drop?!?!?! I now have to re-cant what I said about Indique being cheaper...although for full cuticle hair Indique still wins out, but I'm tempted to just get some Zig/Zag Curl from H&H! :rolleyes::lol:

Last edited:

Sade'

I'm not trying to knock someone else's review, but I began my "high end" hair purchases with companies like His & Her and Adorable hair back in college and I thought I had died and gone to heaven! However...years later I was introduced to some other premium hair brands and found out that I was overpaying for something and could actually do better. While those companies do offer great quality hair and I had NO complaints about their hair, I am currently wearing Indique hair and think for less $$$ this hair is even better then anything I ever got from either of those companies.

I'm not trying to promote myself but I've posted several styles and a review of my Indique hair on my YouTube channel. I've worn it wavy in its natural texture, washed, deep conditioned, straightened, curled, flipped, braidouts, pin curled, up, down, ponytails, buns, half-up half-down, flexirods, everything you can think of and the hair is STILL not shedding, not tangling. I'm super impressed! Yes, I paid for it myself (had to mention that bc many youtubers are being sent Virgin Indian hair these days) and I caught it on a sale special Indique had and it is definitely worth every single penny!

I'm interested in trying some of the other brands listed as well - but I'm almost trying to stop my PJ'ism from extending to weave purchases. If it aint broke, why am I trying to fix it?! Anyways, thanks for this thread OP I've subbed! Looking forward to reading more feedback, especially from ladies who are using their sew-ins as a PS to help grow whats beneath them!

ETA: Soooo, of course after posting I went and checked out His & Hers and OH MY when did their prices drop?!?!?! I now have to re-cant what I said about Indique being cheaper...although for full cuticle hair Indique still wins out, but I'm tempted to just get some Zig/Zag Curl from H&H! :rolleyes::lol:

Wow I have to go to Indique the next time I'm in NYC. I've heard mixed reviews abt the hair. All I want is the Relaxed Texture. Thanks for your input!

growinghealthyhair

another high end brand: bliss triune. people RAVE about the curly but it costs an arm and a leg. it IS comparable to EP

Yep. I hear bliss is the top of the line as well. Never tried them. Probably won't, because the lengths/textures that I wear in virgin hair would cost me my first born.

MISSBOSSY

Honestly, the best hair for you will depend on what type of hair you
are seeking. I have tried just about every type and brand of hair on them market,
and most of them have their pros and cons (some just have cons lol). I posted
some photos of many of them at the end of my hair story video here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNdoocioU2k
I have done some reviews of a few of the brands mentioned in this thread.
I reviewed both Bliss and Arjuni here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2tJq79vtnY
Also, a good alternative for Extensions Plus Relaxed Texture is Senghori Shells Natural Rhythms. I reviewed the Senghori Shells here As well as a quick comparison to EPRT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTHdo8pUj18
I have also heard good things about ONYC kinky curly and their
Mongolian Relaxed. I plan to try their kinky curly in the future (it looks
gorgeous)
I’ve also found that you can get excellent quality hair from
Chinese vendors. I recently purchased some hair from China that is almost an exact
replica of Halley’s Curls Salon Relaxed, but a much higher quality hair
and weft construction. So that is also another option.
And with Arjuni, they have simplified their ordering process greatly.
More information about the new process and other info can be found here
arjuni.com/arjunilounge

And sorry for all the video links, I'm a recovering weave addict, lol

Last edited: