Sis in-law + relax my 5yr old's hair = Kick a$$

pookeylou

Re: Sis in-law + relax my 5yr old\'s hair = Kick a$$

[ QUOTE ]
Brooke007 said:
[ QUOTE ]
pookeylou said:
What would Pookey do?

<font color="red"> Hey Sis... </font> <font color="black"> (Make sure I come in real nice and quiet like nothing is wrong) </font> <font color="red"> I noticed my daughters hair is straightened. If I remember correctly, I put it in braids before I left. That style needed no maintenance so I am confused about why it was taken down? </font>
<font color="black"> Of course she would have no answer to that </font>
<font color="red"> Let me stop you before you start lying. You put a chemical on my childs head without any regard for her saftey or well being. You dont know if she is allergic to CARROTS let alone a relaxer. For you to take it upon yourself and do something like that without discussing it with me first takes a lot of cahoonas. I dont want you to mistake my calm tone in what I am about to say as a sign that I am not upset... If you EVER....EVER...touch my childs hair again without my permission, so help me, I will do everything in my power to make your life uncomfortable. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!!?!?!?</font>
She would be looking at me like:

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes Pookey but her lookin' all
baffled and bewildered will be just the provocation I'd need. I'm so mad I need to go cool off, I'mma go look for some natural products to help ease the baby's transisition, I will PM you syze6

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm feeling you for real! I could see my eyes buldging out right now! Now that I think about it...it may not even be good for me to go over there...cause I can see my hands going at her throat, then I get sudden Wonder Woman type strength and I have lifted the girl up by her head and her feet are off the floor.

Next thing...flash to seeing me face down in the grass and a policeman has his knee in my back and they are hog tying me. Going to jail cause I choked the girl unconcious...

Naw...it would not be a good idea for me to go over there. Not a good idea at all.

NubianAngel

Re: Sis in-law + relax my 5yr old\'s hair = Kick a$

I'm not laughing at your situation, because I can understand your being upset at that chick putting chemicals on your baby's head. But damn, when I read the title I didn't think that you LITERALLY kicked her ass

KinksnCurlz

[ QUOTE ]
Brooke007 said:
syze6,
Good Brooke says: Yes girl you went too far.
<font color="red">Better Brooke says: Driving all the way out to Boilingbrook, you should've had her drive to your house kicked that a$$ then let her take an ambulance home.</font>
Good Brooke says: Violence is not the answer
<font color="red">Better Brooke says: A proper ass whuppin' is the answer to ev'ry problem.</font>
Good Brooke says: I too cannot condone this violence
<font color="red"> Better Brooke says: But I will help you if you feel the urge to do it again</font>

Both Brooke's say let the relaxer grow out and just take very tender care of it and her.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO @ better brooke

But i agree, let the relaxer grow out. That damn *****, it wasn't even my kid and I want to kick her @ss.

Falon

I usually jump on the don't condone violence bandwagon...But in this case the Bytch deserved it and she got exactly what was coming to her and here's why:

She must have been just waiting to make her move on your baby's head. (Sneaky trick)

I can't imagine the trauma your child went through,
Burning from a relaxer is no joke for a grown-up but a 5-year-olds tender head should never have to feel that.

How traumatic for a 5-year-old to have her head leaned over a sink or tub and repeatedly washed. Even as a teen I hated this and still do.

And futhermore the mental damage because I'm sure anyone who is ignorant enough to sneak and relax a 5-year-olds head is ignorant enough to impart her stero-typical views on hair types.

She needs to have her @ss kicked again.

My only hope is that you did not end the violence with a slap or two but gave her the beat-down she was asking for when she took it upon herself to violate your daughter and you.

Brooke007

Member, Dumbledore's Army

Yeah Pookey...girl...uh...you just keep the engine runnin'...I got this.

Syze6 we do not mean to encite you all over again, we share in your pain and outrage and have our own mother bear instinct.

Please do not go back over there again ..... (um, without me)

GodMadeMePretty

Syze6,

You should stay away from her for some time. I certainly would feel the urge to slap her a few times every time I saw her. I feel the urge right now so I can only imagine what you are going through.

Stay away for a LONG time.

pookeylou

[ QUOTE ]
Brooke007 said:
Yeah Pookey...girl...uh...you just keep the engine runnin'...I got this.

Syze6 we do not mean to encite you all over again, we share in your pain and outrage and have our own mother bear instinct.

Please do not go back over there again ..... (um, without me)

[/ QUOTE ]

Bet...I mean my "parole thang" is gon be all right...but you know, girl can't just mess that up right now...even thought this would definitely be a worthy cause to open up the "can" on someone.

I think I might just pick up the neighbors dog poo and put it in a plastic grocery bag and send her a nice "flaming poo" moltov cocktail on her front porch!

Yeah....that might work

I need to quit...

simplycee

Sweetest Taboo

I swear that this very thing just happened to my god child. Check this out. My god daughter is 4. My friend sent her to her dad's while she went out of town on business. My god daughter's father let his GIRLFRIEND put a relaxer in her hair!!!!!!!!!!! Needless to say my friend is crushed. She is natrual and wanted her daughter to remain natural until she was old enough to choose.

My god daughter's father wasn't even home when she did it and had the nerve to say that his girlfriend was only trying to help! It was war when my friend went to pick her daughter up. Any tips you guys give I will be sure to pass on to her!

True Violence is never the answer but she deserves a a** whuppin' in the worst way!

hotshot

thats the rudest, most inconsiderate thing ive ever heard. have you had anyother problems with this woman. im sorry for you and your babygirl. how did your daughter feel about it? and im sure yoru SIL fed her some good/bad hair garbage to boot.

Pepperanne2

What really makes it bad is that she did a "HOME PERM"...what stregnth did she use? Bad enough she put a relaxer in her hair but didn't even have the common sense or decency to at least take the child to a professional! That is really foul.

How do you know if she applied it properly (neutralizer)...just shaking my head. Does she have any girl children of her own?

That is the equivalent of piercing someone elses child's ears; color a teenagers hair or allowing them to get a tattoo.

What a damn shame!

ChildlikeEmpress

Oh, dear. Good thing it was you and not me, 'cause I would be in jail for murder at this very moment.
I don't have any kids of my own (my cat is all I can handle right now), but I don't blame you one bit. Just let the poor baby's hair grow out like everyone else said and... I don't know... maybe put a helmet on her or something to keep your SIL away. I'm very, very sorry this happened to your child.

~Rochelle.

KaramelKendra

[ QUOTE ]
pookeylou said:
[ QUOTE ]
Brooke007 said:
[ QUOTE ]
pookeylou said:
What would Pookey do?

<font color="red"> Hey Sis... </font> <font color="black"> (Make sure I come in real nice and quiet like nothing is wrong) </font> <font color="red"> I noticed my daughters hair is straightened. If I remember correctly, I put it in braids before I left. That style needed no maintenance so I am confused about why it was taken down? </font>
<font color="black"> Of course she would have no answer to that </font>
<font color="red"> Let me stop you before you start lying. You put a chemical on my childs head without any regard for her saftey or well being. You dont know if she is allergic to CARROTS let alone a relaxer. For you to take it upon yourself and do something like that without discussing it with me first takes a lot of cahoonas. I dont want you to mistake my calm tone in what I am about to say as a sign that I am not upset... If you EVER....EVER...touch my childs hair again without my permission, so help me, I will do everything in my power to make your life uncomfortable. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!!?!?!?</font>
She would be looking at me like:

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes Pookey but her lookin' all
baffled and bewildered will be just the provocation I'd need. I'm so mad I need to go cool off, I'mma go look for some natural products to help ease the baby's transisition, I will PM you syze6

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm feeling you for real! I could see my eyes buldging out right now! Now that I think about it...it may not even be good for me to go over there...cause I can see my hands going at her throat, then I get sudden Wonder Woman type strength and I have lifted the girl up by her head and her feet are off the floor.

Next thing...flash to seeing me face down in the grass and a policeman has his knee in my back and they are hog tying me. Going to jail cause I choked the girl unconcious...

Naw...it would not be a good idea for me to go over there. Not a good idea at all.

[/ QUOTE ]
I hear ya gurl! Popo would lock my ass up fo sure!I would be furious..!If somebody only touch my daugher s hair is done.
!I m serious,I would have bi**** slapped her!
dng If I only think about it...

simplycee

Sweetest Taboo

I can't believe some people! My daughter's hair is off limits even to my husband!

My mother in law tried something similar and wanted to cut bangs in my daughters hair once when they stayed with her. My son overheard this told her "I'ma tell my mommy!" He got on the phone and called me. I left work and drove hour and a half to the country to get my kids and dared my husband to say one word in her defense. I am blessed because my husband had my back!

This whole thing sounds a little suspect to me, like she planned the whole thing. I hope she didn't use one of those kiddie perms, those things should be banned!

myco

Unbelievable!!!! I don't have kids yet, but this is one of my biggest fears about sending the kids off with the outlaws for extended visits.

Like everyone said it's a good idea for you to stay away from her. I want to beat her down, and I'm not even directly involved.

bimbabe

That is messed up.
She needs to apologize too.

Like everyone else said treat your daughter's hair like silk and transition the perm out.

Relaxing at 5 yrs old

sassygirl125

Professional PJ

I try to keep things non violent, but I probably would have had to throw down, too. I can just see her rubbing her hands together waiting for your car to turn the corner...

NubianAngel

Oh, btw, please make sure your daughter realizes that her change doesn't make her hair better. Her hair was fine before . This women probably did this to her hair and then immediately after told her "see thats much better" or something.

LEOLADYSW

[ QUOTE ]
GodMadeMePretty said:
Syze6,

You should stay away from her for some time. I certainly would feel the urge to slap her a few times every time I saw her. I feel the urge right now so I can only imagine what you are going through.

Stay away for a LONG time.

[/ QUOTE ]

yep. stay away a long, long, time; because i get the feeling you are going to whip her ass again. <font color="red"> </font>

sugawooga

I tell ya' those d@mn in-laws, I know you were teed off. I wouldn't have kicked her a$$ no matter how tempting it would have been but I would've laid it out straight and told her don't you ever, ever, EVAH!!! touch my child's hair again. I would not speak to her for a long.........time until she apologized BIG TIME.
So, how did she react to the a$$ whipping? I agree with everyone else. Just let it grow out.
I can't stand when people try to tell you how you need to be with your own kids. She really crossed that line and she needs to know it. Does she have kids of her own? If she does then she should've really known better. She'd be on my sh!t list for a lonnnnnggggg time.

ChocoKitty

I would have "laid hands" on her too!
Totally disrespectful!!! This really bothers me--What the heck was she thinking???
I hope your baby has an easy transition. ...just down right shameful.

UmSumayyah

Reading this post has me almost glad that I seem to have in-laws that are afraid to comb my daughter's hair. She went to visit them with her dad once for 4 days and no one combed this childs hair. She came home looking a mess.
Anyway, I am also a nonviolent person but it would have been VERY hard for me not to slap SIL or break something in her house.
poor little baby.

ms_kenesha

I'm soooo sorry this happened to your baby, I am pissed and it's not even my child. Just let her relaxer grow out (you can trim an inch a mth. and the transition will go faster, but her hair will be shorter). Some people definitely need their *** kicked

lsubabiedee

wow, I don't even have children but I can totally understand your reaction. I cannot believe that people feel that they have the right to permanently alter someone else's child's hair! Now, being the fiesty little person I am, I would have beat her with something myself. Violence isn't the answer, but she now knows to NEVER do something so drastic to your child's head. And then she lied about her reasoning! I admire you for not still being over there kicking her butt!

Lord, there isnt any physical damage to your daughter's hair or scalp is there?
Just transition her out of the relaxer. She's young so it shouldn't take very long.

Still in shock.

Crysdon

So sorry this happened to your daughter.

BTW - In what condition is the SIL's hair?

sillygurl18

I CANNOT BELIEVE HER!

1. She was probably talking sh!t about you before then because of your daughter's hair if she felt the need to perm your daughters hair without consulting you like she was doing it for your childs own good.
2. She probably has that good hair bad hair mentality.
3. She was going to do it no matter what because if your daughter had little braids in her hair it HAD to take her forever to take down the little braids.
4. She didn't even take her to a professional
5. Your daughters scalp could be messed up
6. She was probably talking about your child's hair the whole time.
7.She has no respect for you and doesn't care what you think and the rules for your child.

She needs her tail whooped for that one.

Allandra

I think you should let it grow out, and in the mean time, treat it with lots of tlc.

iwantlongerhair

I agree with the way you reacted. She had no right to put a relaxer on a 5 year old's hair especially without your permission. I'd kick her butt every time I thought about it.

bocagirl

I wouldn't have had to do anything, my hubby would have kicked both their a$$es